16. My past

"What time is it?" I muttered and flipped over before opening the blanket from my naked body and slowly fluttering open my eyes.

I looked at the clock on the wall and found that it was almost 10:00 AM now.

"Where are you?"I asked myself as I looked at the space beside me and found that Draco was no longer on the bed next to me.

He would either go get some blood to drink or hide somewhere in this manor...Because it is already morning and it seems that the sky today is clearer than yesterday.

And vampires always hate clear sky days.

I took a deep breath and slowly sat up.

"So tired," I grumbled to myself as I slowly put my feet on the ground.

The coolness from the floor of the manor seeped through my feet as I slowly stood up.

"Oh!" I screamed a little because I felt a sharp pain in between my legs.

"Fuck!" I cursed before slowly walking towards the large mirror next to my wardrobe.

And it's no wonder I'm so tired and sore between my legs...That's because I slept with him again last night.

Actually, last night, I told him I was exhausted from sex marathons with him from morning until afternoon but in the end, I ended up sleeping with him again in the backyard.

"Damn it." I smiled to myself in the mirror as my face turned red because I recalled our hot sex scene last night.

It was sex that was long, hot, and extremely exciting.

I smirked at myself and grabbed Draco's bathrobe hanging on the coat rack next to the mirror.

"What?... What is this?"I looked at myself in the mirror again with a slight shock before twisting my head slightly to look at the skin on my back, arms, and shoulders.

It seemed that my whole body was covered with bruises...It wasn't just hickeys, it was a bruise mixed with hickeys all over my body.

"How can I--"

"Hey, what are you--"

"Gosh!" I exclaimed before quickly putting on my bathrobe.

"What are you doing, my love?"He reached me within a split second before turning me to face him and grabbing my hand to stop me from tying my bathrobe.

"Where have you been?"I asked.

"Why are you in such a hurry to put on a bathrobe?" He asked back and raised one eyebrow.

"I just don't want you to see me naked," I said softly.

"You're telling me that you slept with me many times but you're still embarrassed to let me see you naked."Draco frowned in slight frustration as I turned to look in the mirror again.

"You still haven't answered me where you've been, "I asked, sighing softly.

"I went to talk to Noah, "Draco said simply.

"Noah is here?"I asked softly, turning my head to look at him.

"Yes, he brought you the rest of the clothes he finished cutting, "Draco replied.

"And has he returned home yet?"I asked.

"He hasn't come home yet, I told him to stay a moment, I have some business to talk to him about, "Draco said.

"Business?"I muttered.

"Yes...I want to order him to tailor a dress for you for the masquerade we're attending next week, "Draco said, walking over to stand behind me.