15. Backyard

The soft mint scent, the seductive scent of cologne, and the cold breath lingering on my cheek made me tickle until I slowly opened my eyes.

The bedroom was now completely dark and silent, with only the moonlight shining into the room and the sound of both of us breathing...It seems that I slept too long after I slept with him.

We had hot sex from morning until afternoon, and then I fell asleep in exhaustion, but when I woke up again, the sky was pitch dark and we were both naked in each other's arms.

"Draco, what are you doing?"I asked softly and moved slightly in his arms as he peppered all over my face with kisses.

"I'm kissing you."He answered me softly before kissing my nose.

I chuckled, snuggling my face into his jaw.

"I wake you up, right?"Draco asked as I slightly raised my head to look at him.

"Yes."I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up but watching you sleep is so amazing...it makes me unable to stop myself from kissing you."He said and stared at me with sparkling eyes as if a child wanted a toy.

I grinned before pecking his lips.

This must have been the first time since marrying him that I lay close to him like this on the bed...Because usually, Draco never came to lie on the bed like this once.

I sighed softly as my eyes gazed at Draco.

His skin was pale and cold but smooth, his blonde hair was slightly messed up, his gray eyes sparkled in the darkness, and his body was full of the strong muscles of an adult man.

"You are so warm."He whispered as his hand stroked along the curve of my waist.

"And you are very cold," I said and slightly moved my hand that was on his bare chest.

Draco chuckled and wrapped his arms tightly around my body before flipping me onto his body.

I giggled and kissed his bare chest once before placing my chin on his chest and staring into his grey eyes.

"What are you thinking of doing?"I asked, using my finger to draw a small heart on his chest.

"Well, you said I'm cold so I need you to warm me."He said and placed his hands on my waist.

I chuckled and nodded.

"But I think doing this doesn't warm me that much," Draco said.

"So what should I do to warm your seductive body, my husband?"I asked in a playful tone as my fingers continued to draw a small heart on his chest.

Draco giggled and kissed my forehead once.

"Kiss me, my wife."He said briefly but looked very powerful.

And his powerful look made me want to tease him a bit, so I ignored what he said and continued to draw a little heart with my finger on his chest.

"Y/N"

"Mm?"I answered him but didn't look at him.

"Stop drawing that fucking heart and kiss me."He ordered in a hoarse voice that made my heart skip a beat.

I chuckled and shifted my gaze to meet his eyes, cupping his face with my hands.

"Calm down, "I spoke slowly in a playful tone to tease him.

"My dear wife, I command you--"

I cut him off by pressing my lips against him and kissed him with fervor, deep and possessive, consuming his body and his soul.