13. Freedom.

This morning, the sky had no sunlight, the atmosphere around the mansion was gloomy, and today was also the day it started to snow for the first day, making the air in the mansion a bit colder than before.

"Fuckin cold," I murmured as I walked up the stairs to the 3rd floor of the manor.

Today I got up earlier than usual every day, but it wasn't because of the cold weather but because of the melancholy piano sound that wafted through the manor.

***(You can listen to this song while you read)***

It was a song that was sad but at the same time very beautiful.

And the person who played such melancholy songs was none other than Draco because in this manor there is only me and him.

I kept walking down the path until I reached the left end of the manor and I seemed to finally find the source of the piano sound.

"Draco..."I called him as I slowly pushed the large ajar door wider.

"Come in, Y/N."He called to me with his gaze fixed on the keyboards and his fingers played a trill on it, continuing to play the song unceasingly.

I nodded obediently before walking into the room.

As I walked toward him, I looked around the room curiously. The room was a wide-open room, the ceiling was almost forty feet high, and there was no furniture in it, just a piano, a piano bench, and large black curtains covering the large windows.

"Sit down, "Draco said shortly before I sat down on the same piano bench he was sitting on.

"Morning," I said softly and turned my head to stare at him.

Draco turned to look at me and gave me a gentle smile as his fingers continued to press along the keyboards to play a beautiful song.

I smiled back at him before he quickly turned his attention back to playing the song.

I sighed softly and looked around the room again. The room wasn't very bright because there were no lanterns or even chandeliers, and the curtains were closed almost all around the room, with only a single window with the curtains opened but only slightly opened.

Also today there is no sunlight, only snow, so the room is not very bright and quite cold.

I turned my attention from looking around the room to watching Draco play the piano.

Draco looked calm and cool with every gesture he played on the piano, his piano-playing style was also agile and professional, his fierce gray eyes fixed on the keyboards, his slender fingers fluently playing a trill on it...It was as if he was conveying all his emotions to the songs he played.

Even though the song sounded a bit sad and creepy, the way he played the piano hypnotized me to just watch him play music and not be able to pay attention to my surroundings.

..........................

After watching him play the piano joyfully, the music he played kept slowing and fading until he pressed his finger on the key of the last note to finish the song beautifully.

"Wow..."I applauded lightly as he slowly turned his head to look at me.

"Does the sound of my piano disturb your sleep?"Draco asked and small smiled.