11. Library

**This chapter is all Draco's pov.**

"It's morning now, Y/N. " I whispered in her ear, tugging the strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Umm..."She muttered something I didn't understand and moved her head slightly on my stomach as if wanting to let me know that she didn't want me to disturb her sleep.

I chuckled as I stared at her...I have to admit that she looks so fuckin cute when she sleeps.

"Wake up, Y/N." I lowered my head slightly and kissed her ear softly.

"Umm..."She made an annoyed grunt in her nose and moved her head back and forth on my stomach, giving me a slight tickle.

I tried to get her out of my body but it didn't work and now the pillow on the bed seemed as insignificant as my stomach she used instead of the pillow, her arms tightly wrapped around my waist as if afraid I would run away from her, one of her legs intertwined around my leg like a vine.

"You're not going to let me go that easily, are you?" I chuckled and sighed before laying down on the bed.

Y/N was such a sweet person and deep in my heart, I wanted to accept her as my wife...But it would have been better if I were a human like her, and it would have been even better if I could forget the cruel past of love from a hundred and thirty years ago.

"But at least I'm a lucky guy, right?" I stared at Y/N asleep as my fingers played with her hair.

I feel like I'm really lucky that I at least married Y/N instead of Scarlett.

I have known Y/N's family for quite a long time because her father was my debtor, but I never knew Y/N because her father never said he had this daughter, so I only knew Scarlett.

I know Scarlett well enough. Scarlett is the most greedy, selfish, and mean woman. I hate this woman so much. Her father owes me money because he has to borrow money from me to buy cosmetics and accessories for Scarlett, Y/N's father borrowed so much money that he had no money to pay my debts.

I was annoyed that Y/N's father borrowed too much money to spend on nonsense, so I wanted to get rid of Scarlett so Y/N's father can stop borrowing money from me.

So I planned to get rid of Scarlett by letting her marry me and I planned to kill her from the first day we got married but destiny made a joke that led me to meet Y/N instead.

When I first met Y/N, I was a little surprised that her father had never told me that he had such a lovely daughter, I admit that Y/N caught my eye from the first time I made eye contact with her as I opened Y/N's veil, but even so, my prejudice against Y/N's father and Y/N's family still makes me want to kill Y/N and the other reason why I want to kill Y/N was that I think she's just as bad as Scarlett because she comes from the same family.

But just as I was about to kill Y/N, she accidentally spoke the truth about how cruel her family was to her, and the mother who raised her was only her stepmother, Scarlett was only her stepsister, and her biological father was very mean to her, when I heard her life story, I felt pity for her, pity for her life, and did not want to kill her all of a sudden.

"It doesn't seem like I'm the only lucky one, Y/N, you're the lucky one too...At least you are the first human to survive from me." I played with her hair and spoke to her even though I knew she couldn't hear what I was saying.

At first, I intended to let her go and not care what happened to her, I just wanted her to get out of my house because I believed that no human would want to be around the devil but suddenly she asked me to keep her here, and that surprised me greatly...She wants to be with the devil.