7. Riding a horse

"I saw you waking up since seven in the morning, why haven't you gotten out of bed yet?"Draco asked as he walked towards the bed.

"Well, this is my first time waking up late...I just wanted to lie in bed for a while, I still didn't want to get up from the bed."I said before grabbing the large pillow beside me and hugging it as my legs intertwined with the soft blanket.

"Wake up late?... It's just 7:30 a.m."He said, sitting down on the bed.

"Usually when I'm with my family I have to get up at 5:00 am to do housework," I said.

"They force you to do housework from 5:00 AM?"He asked.

I nodded.

"They are very mean."He muttered to himself, leaning back against the head of the bed.

I stared at him and smiled to myself...To be honest, Draco didn't look as scary or cruel as anyone had told me, he was quite a very kind vampire.

Like yesterday he allowed me to stay here because he saw me cry.

Draco told me that he had never seen a woman or anyone cry because they wanted to be with him...He said when he saw my tears, it made his heart soften, and he didn't know why, besides, he didn't want me to go back to being hurt by my family again.

Now I can stay in his manor as long as I want and he even gave me his bedroom, he told me to sleep in his room because he is a vampire he doesn't sleep and besides his room is spacious and convenient.

And yesterday when his room was destroyed because of our hot sex, he called the butlers to fix and replace the bed, sheets, and everything that was broken.

"Y/N"

"Mm?" His voice calls me out of my thoughts.

"But I think you need to get out of bed now."He said.

"Why?"I asked curiously.

"Because today I'm going to take you shopping at the market."He spoke in a calm tone and manner.

"Really?!"I quickly sat up, making him slightly startled.

"Yes," He continued to answer in the same calm tone and manner as before.

"You mean you're going with me?"I asked with sparkling eyes.

He nodded.

"So what are we going to buy at the market?"I asked.

"We have to go buy food. There is no food for humans here and if you live here you need to eat so I need to buy it."He said, staring at me.

"If you just want to buy food for me, you can let me go out and buy it myself at the market, you don't need to go out, "I said and smiled at him.

"No, I need to go out with you too, I want to find new clothes for you. I know a skilled tailor who is in the market...I'll let him make new clothes for you."He said.

I stared at him and blushed a little.

"And I may have to buy you some accessories, makeup, or other feminine essentials," Draco said softly to himself.

"But you're a vampire, can you go out and meet the sun?"I asked.

"The sun is not very strong today. It's almost winter and the sunlight is not so much. I can go out."He explained.

"Yayy!"I jumped out of bed with excitement and joy.

"Why do you look so excited?"Draco asked, staring at me and raising one eyebrow.

"I'm excited to go shopping at the market with you and besides, the market is my favorite place to go. I know a lot of kind people there and I would like to introduce them to you."I explained to him in an excited tone.