25. Forever

Welcome to the last chapter!

This is my last chapter thank you all readers, I know it's very fast to reach the final chapter, but I didn't know what to write next and I thought it was time for this story to end.

~Have fun reading~

Draco's pov...

3 months later.

"I need you, Draco...I need you, "Y/N groaned loudly in pain as I calmed myself in front of the bedroom.

It is now 7:00 PM...And I believe that in a few minutes, I will be able to see my baby's face.

It really excites me because I've been in this world for a hundred and thirty years but this is the first time I'm going to be a father.

It might be strange that it was only a few months after Y/N became pregnant but now it was time for Y/N to give birth to our baby...But it wasn't strange to me because I knew that our unborn child was not a normal human being but a half-vampire, thus causing the unborn child to develop faster than normal and be stronger than the normal unborn child.

"Draco, where are you?!"She called out to me in a voice full of pain.

I walked back and forth in front of my bedroom to calm myself down as much as I could while the doctor was doing his part in the bedroom to help Y/N give birth.

I've never seen her in such pain...Her screams, her tears, and her pain made me feel like I'm going crazy.

It all happened so fast...It happened while I was reading to her in bed. Suddenly Y/N had symptoms indicating that she was going to give birth right away. Fortunately, I'm not a normal human so I went to get a doctor to help her in time.

"Draco!"She called out to me again.

I took a deep breath and decided to go back into the bedroom again.

"Draco...Draco."She tried to smile at me as I walked into the room.

"I'm here, Y/N...I'm here."I kissed her forehead, tangling my fingers with her fingers.

This pregnancy was very devastating for her, it made her very weak and also prevented her from being able to use her normal daily life.

This pregnancy prevented her from eating normally because I need to force her to drink blood or the unborn child would drink the blood from her body until she died...Also, the unborn child in her womb grew quite fast and was too strong for a human to handle, so I didn't want her to walk or move a lot because it will hurt her bones.

The unborn child in her womb had dramatically changed her physical condition...And her physical condition has changed in a very bad way.

"It hurts...It hurts, Draco...It hurts."She squeezed my hand tightly as her tears flowed without showing signs of stopping.

"Push, Mrs. Malfoy." The doctor ordered her to push the baby again.

She screamed and squeezed my hand very tightly, pushing the baby again.

Again and again, I could hear her screaming in great pain as she pushed the baby. So I kissed her forehead and her cheek, maybe it would comfort her.

As I was beside her, I could only hear her screams in pain, I could clearly smell the blood, and I could see a lot of blood-stained on the bedsheets...I saw her suffering like this, it made me extremely tortured. I only hope this moment ends as soon as possible.