5. But I need you.

*There is smut in this chapter*

"What should I do?"I said softly to myself as I watched Draco slowly walk away from me to go upstairs.

I don't want to go back to my house...I don't want to go back to my bad family.

"Anyway, I don't go back to my bad family."I took a deep breath and immediately decided to run after him upstairs.

I ran up the stairs with a bit of difficulty as my wedding dress made it difficult for me to run.

"Wait! "I hurriedly called him as he was about to open the door to the room.

He let go of the doorknob before turning to look at me.

"I told you to go home, don't you understand?"He asked me with a fierce look on his face.

"I'm not going back, I'll stay here, "I said as I walked toward him.

"But I don't want you here, I don't need a wife."He said with an irritated expression.

"But I don't want to go back to my house. I don't want to be with such a bad family anymore. They are so cruel to me. It's much better to stay here than I have to go back to them."I said and looked up at him.

Standing so close to him like this made me realize how tall he was.

"You choose to live with a devil like me?"Draco scoffed.

I nodded.

"Aren't you afraid of me drinking your blood until you die?"He asked, raising one eyebrow.

"It's just death...I'm more afraid of going back to such a bad family than death."I said.

"I don't need you."He said coldly.

"But I need you, "I said, staring into his gray eyes.

He looked a little shocked at my words before his expression turned cold again.

"So have you stopped being afraid of me?"He asked, looking down at me and crossing his arms. 

"It would be impossible for me to say that I will stop being afraid of you now, but I promise I will try to learn and understand your vampire life," I said. 

Draco scoffed. 

"Please let me stay here, "I begged him. 

Draco stared into my eyes before his face gradually changed, his gray eyes darkened and reddish veins appeared beneath his eyes, and once again his fangs lengthened in his mouth.

 "What are you--AHH!! " And before I finish asking, I felt the prick of his fangs against my neck.

He bit me in the same place again and slowly drank my blood.

 "It hurts..."I tried not to resist him and let him drink my blood as my tears slowly flowed from the corners of my eyes. 

In just thirty seconds, he pushed me slightly away from him and stared at me.

His mouth, chin, and neck were once again stained with my blood, the pale skin on his face covered with blood. 

"Prove, Y/N...Prove to me that you're not afraid of me." He spoke in a fierce tone while the fangs in his mouth still hadn't disappeared from his mouth.

I believe he does this to want me to prove to him that I can accept him even when he is a devil, he wanted to see me accept him even when he had frighteningly sharp fangs, or even when his face was filled with horrific blood.

"Prove?"I stared at him and swallowed my saliva.

 "Prove to me that you're not--" 

I tiptoed and quickly smashed my lips against him. I could feel his small smirk before he kissed me back, he put both hands on my waist to support me.