23. Bathroom

**There is smut***

"Drink blood?"I asked softly, staring into his eyes.

"Yes, "Draco whispered in a hoarse voice and moved his face slightly away from me to make it easier for me to speak and breathe.

"So why don't you go and drink your blood so that these scars will go away, "I asked, tilting my head a bit.

"Because every bottle of the animal blood that I had stored up had run out."He said before pouting his lip.

"You took the blood you collected to take a bath, right?"I asked, looking at the bathroom floor and the bathtub filled with red water.

Draco nodded and looked at me with sparkling eyes.

When he's with other people he acts as fierce as a tiger but when he's with me he's always acting cute like a child.

"Should I go to the market to buy blood?"I asked.

"No, I don't want you to stay away from me, "Draco said, shaking his head.

"But you need--"

"To heal my wounds, animal blood is of no use, it must be human blood."Draco sighed softly.

I stared at the many tiny burns on his body for a moment, sighing softly.

"Drink my blood," I ordered.

"No." Draco refused and shook his head slightly.

I cupped his face in my hands and pulled his face close to mine until our noses collide and our lips touched a little.

"I'm not asking you to drink my blood, but I command you to drink my blood now, "I whispered against his lips.

Draco stared into my eyes and sighed softly before nodding slightly.

"Great..."I muttered and set him free before I lay down on the wet floor.

"You look so ready for me to drink your blood."He spoke softly as he crawled over me.

"I'm always ready for you, "I said and looked up at him straddling me.

Draco chuckled and looked down at me beneath him.

"Now drink my blood, "I ordered and moved my collar slightly to the side.

His hand slid onto the small rope that held the cloak together before slowly pulling the rope to loosen the knot...Within a split second, the cloak slipped off of me.

"Looks like you got my favorite cloak wet," Draco said as he pulled the large cloak from under my body and threw it into the corner of the room.

I smiled at him before he shifted his gaze back to the torn shirt on my body.

"What your stepbrother did to you was awful," Draco said, pulling the torn shirt off of me.

"I don't know what will happen if you can't save me in time...No one ever dared to protect me as you did."I smiled as Draco threw away my torn shirt.

"I feel like I'm the villain in the novel who protects the heroine from someone more evil than me."Draco smiled.

"I will be the heroine in a novel who refuses to love the hero and falls in love with a villain like you instead...I'm the type of girl who loves to fall in love with a villain."I smiled and blushed a little.

"Why did you fall in love with the villain?"Draco asked as his fingers caressed my breast which had slightly emerged from my bra.

"Because the villain always sacrifices the world to protect his loved ones while the hero always sacrifices his loved ones to protect the world...That's why I always fall in love with the villain more than the hero."I sweetly smiled.