14. Piano

**There is smut in this chapter**

"Sit down, Y/N...Play piano with me."Draco ordered with a calm face.

So I didn't disobey his commands, I just slowly crouched down to sit on the piano bench.

"Wait."He forbade me before I sat on the piano bench.

"Why?" I asked softly and looked at him puzzled.

He didn't answer, he just pulled me to stand in front of him before his hands found their way to my waist as he gripped on tightly, the coldness of his hand and ring permeated my clothes, and he positioned me to sit between his legs as his arms wrapped around me.

"Have you ever played the piano?"Draco asked.

I shook my head as my heart raced until I was afraid he would hear my heartbeat.

"So let's play the piano together, "Draco whispered as his chin comfortably rested on my shoulder, which allowed him to have a view of the piano.

His hands dropped from my waist before grabbing my hands and gently placing my fingers in the correct position on the keyboards.

"Just let your heart enjoy the melody," Draco murmured close to my ear and put his hands on both of my hands.

The feeling of his cold breath against my skin brought a pleasant chill down my spine.

He gently pressed my fingers down on each keyboard, the music played was as sweet and gentle as Draco's expression now.

I'm usually a person who is tensed and scared when playing music because I can't play instruments and I've never played any instrument but his touch makes me not feel tense and fearless, it made me feel comfortable and enjoyable.

"You're so warm, "Draco whispered.

I chuckled and blushed.

"Plus you smell so good, your body doesn't smell like blood at all."He whispered again while still holding my fingers to press the keyboard down to the melody of the song.

I let out a small chuckle and let him easily control my hands without any resistance.

Even though his skin was cold, his skin was soft and smooth, his body made me a little colder but strangely, it warmed my heart unspeakably, the smell of his cologne wafting around me until I couldn't stop inhaling, the soft humming sound of his next to my ear was so alluring...Draco was mesmerizing.

It seemed my erratic sense of scare started to fade with each note that passed.

I felt relaxed under his touch, my piano playing became more fluent in his control, we both relaxed to the melody of the song and it was like we both melted into each other's touch.

I love being in his arms even if I had to stay like this all day, I would never be bored.

Draco was soft, sweet, and seductive.

As I was enjoying the feeling of comfort and relaxation, those feelings suddenly replaced as Draco began to place soft kisses across my jaw, his hands slowly letting go of the hands that held mine and placing them on my hips instead.

I continued to play the piano even though he had let go of my hands... Fortunately, the chords of the song weren't very difficult.

"Good, little girl...You're a quick learner."Draco whispered.

"Because I have a good teacher."I chuckled.

He kissed my jaw again before trailing down his lips to my neck, nipping at the sweet spot that never failed to give me the chills.