8. Market

"You go wait for me in the market first, I'll put Shadow in the stable, "Draco said as he carried me off the horse.

"Yes, "I answered him softly as he helped me stand firmly on the ground.

He stared at me but said nothing before turning to his horse.

"Let's go, Shadow."

I smiled to myself and watched him talk to his horse as he led him into the stable.

"You are actually a lovely person," I said to myself and turned around before heading towards the market a little further away from where I stood.

I walked along a small stone path, and only a few minutes later I arrived at the market.

I looked around and grinned, the market was my favorite place because it was the only place my bad family allowed me to.

"Hello, Mr.& Mrs. Ste--"

"Y/N! That's Y/N! " Some of the merchants and female merchants shouted in shock and some hid under the stalls when they saw me stepping into the market.

"What's happening?"I asked myself softly, looking at the people who were staring at me in shock.

The market that used to be busy and full of people chatting happily is now silent as if no one else was there.

"Hello!" I shouted and waved to them.

Not responding...

"Hello, guys!" I shouted and waved to them again.

" Get out of this market!" Someone's shouting, but I can't see the person shouting, I can only hear the sound.

"What happened to you guys?!"I shouted.

A few seconds later a merchant appeared from hiding under the stall.

"Scarlett tells us you're dead."He spoke in a trembling voice with his whole body trembling.

"Dead?"I looked at him, frowning.

"Yes, Scarlett told us you're dead, then it means you're a ghost now."A female merchant shouted.

"Ghost?"I scoffed.

"If you're not a ghost, you're probably a vampire." Another female merchant shouted.

"I'm not a ghost, I'm not a vampire, and I'm not dead either," I shouted angrily.

"But Scarlett tells--"

"Stop talking about Scarlett! I don't want to hear her name and you should stop believing her too...if I die am I standing here?"I shouted and clenched my fists.

"But you married Draco Malfoy, and you know he's a vampire, there's no way anyone can go into that manor and come out alive."A female merchant said.

"Yes, I'm married to him, but he's not what everyone thinks...He didn't kill me!"I said as I walked in and stood in front of the spice stall.

"Are you going to make excuses for him that he's not a vampire?"Two female merchants who own a spice stall asked me.

"I'm not saying that, I'm just going to explain to everyone that he's not the cruel vampire that everyone thinks, "I explained.

"Are you crazy?! Where are vampires who are not cruel?"A group of female merchants who owned the egg stall asked in frustration.

"You guys don't even know him, you just judge him through other people's stories," I said.

"Malfoy's disgusting, he's a devil, you try to make excuses for him because you're passionate about his money and riches." Merchants and female merchants cursed Draco and me loudly throughout the market.