Special chapter

A/N: A lovely friend on Wattpad asked me to write it so I wrote this chapter especially for her and for all of you...Hope you guys like and enjoy it.

**This chapter is smut**

"Draco" I called him as I walked into the bedroom.

Draco turned his back on the door and looked like he was reading some papers.

I took the time to admire him.

Draco was wearing black silk pants, his fancy white shirt loose and seemingly unbuttoned.

"Draco, darling" I called him again.

"Just a moment, my dear, I am reading important papers."He replied and still ignored me.

I was annoyed that his back was still turned. I cleared my throat to get his attention, but no response.

"Damn," I walked over to his table, standing right beside him, where he was still occupied with his papers.

"Contract documents from your idiot debtors?"I muttered.

Draco slowly looked up from his papers before smirking.

"You smell so good." He smiled as his eyes traveled from my face down to my body, slowly admiring each aspect of me.

"I know, "I smirked.

"Would you mind telling me that under the bathrobe you put your pajamas on?"Draco asked.

"I didn't put anything under the bathrobe."I grinned.

Draco gasped before smirking at me.

"Scorpius is sleeping, you know?"I said before biting my lower lip.

"I know what you are inviting me to do, Y/N, but I really have to apologize to you...Tomorrow I have to leave the house early to collect the debt from the debtor."Draco gave me a gentle smile before turning to look at the papers in his hand again.

"Does it look like I care? Put your papers down and focus on me." I scolded him, clearly irritated.

Draco instantly put his papers down, his eyebrows furrowing in amusement as he placed both his arms on the table, either side of my body. A mischievous smirk formed on his lips as he moved his face close, our noses touching.

"My attention is always on you but I'm really busy right now, princess," Draco said in a playful tone, his cold breath fanning my face.

"I want your attention now." I childishly complained, my hands moving up to touch his forearms.

"No" Draco smiled at me, shaking his head slightly.

"Why?"I mocked him.

Draco said nothing and removed his hands from the table, going back to his papers, and ignoring me.

"Seriously?" I crossed my arms over my chest in annoyance.

"Fucking boring, "I grumbled, rolling my eyes.

"You know, you don't even need to collect your debts, you just let me drink their blood, "I said, walking over to the bed.

"I'll never let you suck other men's necks."He said while his attention remained on the papers.

Yeah...Since I was a vampire I only tried drinking human blood a few times because Draco kept me from drinking human blood all the time.

And the reason why he forbids me from drinking human blood, the first reason was that he wants me to feel comfortable when I was around humans and I wouldn't feel the need for human blood, but the second reason was that he was jealous of me from all the male victims that I was going to drink blood, so he forbade me not to drink blood because he didn't want me to bite other men's necks.