22. Can't you see?

I stared at Sebastian who was lying on the floor in miserably. He was sucked his blood by Draco until his skin was bloodless, his hand that had been broken by Draco became limp as his bones had turned into liquid.

"Y/N"

I turned to look at my father.

"Hurry and follow your husband."My father said and thinly smiled.

"But what if Sebas--"

"You don't have to worry, I won't let Sebastian tell anyone what happened just now."My father said firmly.

I nodded and sighed with a bit of relief.

"And I will punish him for molesting you."My father said as I walked toward him.

"I won't--Oh!"

I hugged my father before he knew it...It shocked him a bit and I was surprised I did it too but I just felt like doing it.

"Thank you for everything, Father," I said softly, loosening my embrace.

He looked down at me and gave me a gentle smile. It was a smile I've never seen him smile at me in the 22 years I've been with him, but today I've seen it.

"Hurry and follow your husband, he needs you the most right now." My father said and gently stroked my hair before I slowly backed away.

"Take care of yourself," I said before turning around and quickly walking out of the kitchen.

And as I ran out of the house, I saw that Shadow was still tethered to the same place, which means Draco ran home.

Neigh! Neigh!

As soon as Shadow saw me, he raised his front two legs in mid-air and whinnied as if he wanted me to rush over to him.

I ran over to Shadow before quickly undoing the lead rope that had tethered him to the tree.

Neigh! Neigh!

"I know, I know, calm down." I patted Shadow's back to calm him down because when I finished undoing the lead rope that had been tethered to the tree, Shadow raised his front two legs a few more times in midair and let out a stubborn whinny.

"I know you're worried about Draco, and I'm just as worried about him as you are," I said as I stepped on the stirrups to prepare to climb onto his back.

"Y/N" My father's voice calls me.

"Yes," I turned my head to look at him.

"Can I help you get on the horse?" My father asked.

"Certainly."I smiled and nodded slightly.

My father put his hands on my waist before helping me safely onto the horse.

"Thank you." I smiled at him again and grabbed the reins.

"Y/N, you must come to Scarlett's wedding."My father said.

"Why should I go to Scarlet's wedding?"I asked.

"I want to talk to you. There are many things I want to talk to you about, but today it's not very convenient." My father sighed softly.

I stared at my father before sighing softly, his eyes looking at me made me unable to deny him.

"I'm definitely going to Scarlett's wedding," I said softly.

"Thank you." My father whispered.

I nodded and smiled at him before leaning down near Shadow's ear.

"Take me home as fast as you can," I whispered.

Neigh! Neigh!

Shadow let out a whinny and raised his front two legs again in mid-air before he galloped away so quickly that I almost fell off the horse.

Vampire's Bride (Draco x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें