Chapter 36

3RD PERSON POV

All of of them are inside a dark room their hands are cuffs while unconscious. Lisa she is in the other side of room unconscious the door open reviling a doctor and a nurse they took V,Bambam,suga, Jackson,Kai and Lisa while unconscious.

They key them all into the bed and cut the left side of their shoulder, their the doctor pulled a small chip and immediately destroy it. After that they bring them back to the room after a while one by one they are waking up.

They all saw their selves handcuffs, "argh!" Bambam groan as they saw his shoulder bleeding "bambam you are bleeding!" Jisoo said to bambam as he nodded "yeah, they probably pull the Chip." Bambam reply "where is Lisa??" Jennie ask them as they look and they saw Lisa on the other side tied and unconscious.

"Fu*k." Kai said as he wake up "where are we??" Jimin ask as he tried to free him self "we don't know." V said as he sat on the floor "Lisa wake up!" Suga shouted a little so Lisa can wake up but still nothing change "wait, V remove my shoe." Jackson said as V did what he said "what should I do with your shoe??"  V ask.

"Throw it to Lisa so she can wake up.' he said as V did it but was unsuccessfull it didn't hurt Lisa, "suga what should we do??" Mr.kim ask him as he think "we don't know sir, the agency would have a hard time finding us they took our chip." Suga said as the nodded" "for now we need to be patient, we need to ask Lisa but she is still unconscious." He said as they nodded.

_–_–_–_–

Lisa Pov

I wake up feeling a pain on my left shoulder, "argh!" I groan as I open my eyes only to see a dark room, i look on the other side to see them all taking thank God they are not injured "Lisa your awake." Kai said as they look at me "Lisa are you hurt??" Liam ask as I nodded "I'm good." I answer him and sat as the corner "where are we??" I ask suga as he replied "I don't Lisa, and they took out chip." He said to me that's why I feel pain on my shoulder.

"We need to escape a soon as possible, they will kill us." I said as I try to free my self but the door immediately open "leaving to soon??" He said as he look at the other side "oh my bad let me introduce my self Kim Seon-ho, I'm Miyeon and Jin older brother." He said as he look at me "hi phoenix nice meeting you again did you like my gift??" He ask me as I immediately attack him but i was tied to a chain.

"YOU!! I WILL KILL YOU!!" I yell at him as he laughed "hahaha I already Heard that but still I'm now Alive." He said as he went to the other "oh thia is mrs.kim right?" He said as he look at me "isn't she one of the reasons why you father left your mom??" He said as I glare at him "Don't involved my mother here!!" I yell at him as he look at me brother.

"Wow you two really look alike." He said as he went to the middle of the room and his man give him a chair "for now kids I will tell you a story." He said as he pretend to open a book "tss you are really an idiot!" I shout at him as he glare at me "and you are a helpless person, you are the reason why mina and bobby are dead and you are the reason why they are all here!" He said as.

"I really don't know why you wanted to protect them." He chuckled "they are nothing they only have money and but you know Lisa, I when I'm shot bobby you are helplees y ok u can't even move your body." He said to me what is he talking about "w-what are you talking about??" I ask him as he clap his hands.

"Ohh I guess I need to confess something important to you Lisa." He said as he sat infront of me "I was the one who killed bobby." He said as he gave me an evil smile as I was just frozen "ohh why are you crying??" He ask me as I didn't know I was crying already, "Don worry you girlfriend is here." He said as he look at Jennie.