Chapter 32

Lisa Pov

As I ended the call Jennie look at me "who was it???" She ask me curiously "it's papa he told me that he sent this gift." I said as she nodded "ok." She said as I feel Coldness in her reply "why are Cold." I ask her as she frown "me Cold? No." She said as I chuckled "really your giving me a cold answer... Love." I said as I whisper the last word.

"What did you say??" She ask me as I stand up "what?? I don't know??" I said as I went to my room, as I enter I put the gift that papa give me "I will just open it at my birthday." I said to my self as I heard the door click and I saw Jennie inside my room. She already locked it "what are you doing here??" I ask her as I  was searching for my wallet.

"Why am I not allowed here??" She ask as she went and backhug me, "yes, and please stop hugging me." I said as she hug me tightly "No." She said as I feel her lips at the back of my neck "ahh Jen stop." I said as I remove her hands, and went to the coat rack "where are you going??" She ask me "I will be buying something important." I said as she nodded "wait for me I will accompany you." She said as she leaves my room.

I pick my coat and went outside "guys I will just buy something." I said as they nodded "Don't worry we will take care of them, take your time." V said and I nodded and went outside. Their I saw Jennie waiting for me, "let's good??" She ask me as I nodded "let's go." I said as we enter the car and I drove to the mall "mhh what are you going to buy...love." she said as I roll my eyes.

"I will buy a gift and a book." I said as she frown "why do you need a gift??" She ask "Liam's birthday will be happening in a week." I said as she nodded and after a while she looks at me "wait you and Liam are twin!! so your birthday and his birthday are same." She said as she slap her forehead and I laughed.

"I guess I need to but you a gift." She said "you don't have to." I said as she shake her head "no you will be my girl so i need to buy you a gift." She said as I nodded "ok." I said as we enter the mall parking lot, we head out the car "we need to separate so you will not know my gift for you, just text me where is your location there I will pick you up." She said as she kiss my cheeks and bid goodbyes.

"Why does she need to kiss my cheeks." I ask myself as I take handkerchief and wipe it, do think to much I really don't want someone to kiss my cheeks even when I was a kid, I'm now at the entrance of the mall as I enter the alram turn on ans all thr people look at me "ma'am w- before the guard can finished his sentence I pulled my gun and all of them walk backwards.

"Ma'am put down your gun." He said as I laughed "Sir don't worry." I said as i put my gun down "sir I'm harmless, by the way This is my I.D." He said as I show them my I.D, as i show it to them they immediately bow "we're sorry Ma'am." They said as I nodded "it's okay no worries." I said as they let me enter the mall.

As I enter the mall I went to book store, "hello sir, where can I find this book?" I ask the man as I show him the photo "ohh this what ma'am." He say as he show me the way, "This are the books Ma'am, they are the same but different cover." He said as I bow at him "thanks." I said as he left me and pick the books and went to the chasher.

After I pay I went to the buy a gift for Liam, and for the 3 kids, if you are asking me why do I need to buy gift for the kids are because they it's my Early birthday gifts "thank you." I said to the manager "no madam we are thankful that you choose are store, we will just send it to you." He said as I left the store, while I was walking my phone vibrate and it's Jennie calling me.

"Hello Lisa I just finished buying, where are you?" She ask me as I look "I'm infront the book store." I said to her as I sat to the bench "mhh ok, I will be there." She said as she ended the call, as I was waiting for her I look at the kids with their family having fun, "wish you were here to mom." I said as I look at them, "did you already but everything??" Jennie ask me out of nowhere "yeah it's complete." I said as she nodded "let's eat first." She said as I she pull me to a restaurant.