Chapter 24

Lisa Pov

We are now heading inside the manor, I assist Liam cause he can't walk properly because of his bruise "why did you put the scar on his face??" He ask me as thr guard open the door and all of them saw Liam "what happened to him Lisa??" Mrs.Park ask me as we settle Liam to the couch "he was beaten madam just bruise no cut." I said as her group mates approach him.

"Lisa why did you do that??" V ask me as i sigh and was looking at Liam with bruise on his face "they know that I will you there and they will kill Liam if ever, I made to be alone and I saw gang jae." I said to as he yell "what you saw him?!! I thought he is dead!!" He yell as all the people are looking at me and bambam "is there are problem here Lisa?" Mr.kim ask me as I shake my  head "no sir." I said as face Bam Bam and the other.

"I lied to y'all, I can't kill him that  time so I decided to lie I told the upper that to I burn his body." I  said as all the people including the park and Kim heard it "Lisa what do you mean kill." Mrs.kim ask as me as they finish treating Liam "it's nothing Mrs.kim." I said calmly as Liam scoffs  "really it's nothing?? You killed him infront of me! He told me that you can help him but you choose to be quiet!!! He beg you to not put the in his face!!! But you did believe him now he is after me!! His boss and him told me that I are a murderer!!." He yelled at me as he pushed me causing for me to fall as the Kim and Park gasp hearing the word murder.

"Now tell me is it real??" Liam ask me as  I and look at the ceiling "you want to know the truth right??" I ask Liam as he  nodded "well it's true." I said as they all gasp while V, bambam,suga and Jackson is just looking at my miserable state.

"7 years ago it was our birthday I was going home cause I was fired from my work, when a black van stop infront of me and took me, I just woke up is a room a man enter the room he introduced his self to me and he ask me if I want to be an agent, the salary was big and I was just a kid who wants to survive so I agree without knowing what I will enter." I said as they are just looking at me.

"We came to the base there I trained for two years, after two years I graduate as the the best agent of our batch." I said as mrs.kim ask me "what kind of agent are you taking about??" She ask me "me, bambam,suga and Jackson is a secret agent and our mission is to protect all of you and I'm the leader of our group Blackeagle." I said as they all gasp expect Liam.

"But you are still a murderer."Liam said as I nodded " and do you think I like the word murder huh?? I trained for two years there, I meet the person I thought that will be with me, the Person that loved me for who I am but I couldn't save him that night." I said as i let my tears out "he was killed infront of me and I can't do anything but to watch him die." I said as they are all quiet.

"Yes I killed people!! Because it's my work it's my work to kill, and if you think I'm ok with killing people then your wrong, till now the people I killed is still hunting me while I eat, I sleep and even in my dreams." I said as I pull my gun and my dagger that is still full of blood "this is what I use to kill all of them, I never experienced the life that you all experience the teenage life ." I said as suga took my gun and dagger.

"Yes Liam I'm a murderer am a monster, this hands may be Clean but in my eyes This hands is covered with blood, blood of the people I kill." I said as he was about to talk when I face suga "they will be here any moment, you will replace me for the meantime." I said as he nodded "where are you going??" Mr.kim ask me as I look at him I was about to answer when I saw mina and her groupmates.

_–_–_–_–

Suga Pov

Mina approach Lisa as Lisa nodded and give her hands to mina, mina cuff her hands "what are you doing??" Mr.kim ask as I stop him " we will tell it to you." I said as they went out and enter the van "why did they cuff Lisa??" Jisoo ask me as I sigh.

" If all of you just listening to us this would not happen." I said as I pull my wallet and pull my badge and show it to them "I'm agent cobra." I said as I out back my badge "where are they taking Lisa??" Liam ask me as I rolled my eyes "well now your curious where they will take Lisa? Well they will punish Lisa cause you are hurt, if you just put you ass here it would not happen." I said as mr.kim approach me.

"What do you know  about Lisa??" He ask me as I  sign him to sat "mr.kim Lisa enter the agency at the age of 11 she was with another group there she met the person she talks about, bobby he is a great guy he treats Lisa like a queen but Lisa was transferred to our group after a year we all graduate we became the best unit of the agency, she was the best." I said "what happened to the guy named Bobby??" Jennie ask me.

"A year after we graduate our captain told us one of the unit was held as a hostage and our mission is to bring them back to the base complete but little did we know it was trap we all search but we did find anything, we are at the building when we saw the man pointing a gun at Bobby's head, we felt a prick at t back of our neck the next thing we knew we saw Lisa hugging Bobby's cold body, we ask Lisa what happened she told us they killed bobby infront of her while we are unconscious." I said.

"That mission was our first failed mission, we are just rookie back then we just saw them dragging Lisa the next day we saw Lisa bleeding." I said as he nodded.

"A month ago our Mission was to find out what kind of medicine they are doing and we suspect that they have the Missing students and we are right, unfortunately Lisa here was captured she was held for a month, she was turture." I said as he gasp "the scar that you saw at Lisa back it was from our failed mission every failed mission she will be pushed cause she is our leader now they are going to the base and will add another scar at Lisa back because of what happened to Liam." I said as they are all quiet.

"Mr.Kim please understand Lisa,  I know Lisa can't accept you as his father Lisa has been through much, she was even in a coma." I said as he gasp "what??" He ask me as I nodded "now mr.kim and all of you need to sleep, update your parents that you will sleep here it's to dangerous if you all leave." I said as bambam nodded and give me my rifle "what are you doing with that??" Jimin ask me "it's for your safety." I said as they all left.

_–_–_–_–

Jin Pov

"Hyung Liam and Lisa came home to the manor." I said to him "how?? Gang jae is dead, right??" He ask me as I nodded "yes hyung I ask one of our man and he saw gang jae body." I said as he nodded "well I guess you will be the one to do his work." He said as I nodded " don't worry hyung I will take care of her." I said as he nodded and I left his office "now that he is dead I will be the one to kill you Lisa Manoban." I said as I call the Person who Text me.

"Hello." I said "hello just wanted to.tell you that they already pick phoenix and they are now going to the base." He/she said as I nodded "will stay laylow for now." I said as I ended the call.

To be continued...

Guys who do you think is the person Jin is taking to?? Hahahah hope you like the update..