Chapter 33

3RD PERSON POV

Two days before Lisa and Liam birthday, the adult already talked and they decide to celebrate the twins birthday party by hosting a small party. It's afternoon and the kids are swimming while Lisa and the other are taking "any updates??" Lisa ask bambam "mhh no and I have talk to the agency the two are still not taking." Bambam answer.

"He really knows how to hide, for sure he is planning on something big, we need to be prepare." Lisa said as they nodded "Don't worry the security is triple." Suga said as he give Lisa the tablet "it can detect people in 100 meters and it's can detect if they have guns." Suga said as Lisa nodded "that good." Lisa said as she was about to tell something when her phone rang "excuse me I need to take this call." Lisa said as she went afar and answer the call.

"Hello Kai what's up??" Lisa said as she is looking at the kids who are playing with water "Lisa, I'm on the way the place was raid." Kai said as Lisa was shock "tell me the whole situation." Lisa said "I will tell it to you, but ready you're self I will be there to pick you up." Kai said as he hang up, Lisa approach the other "guys I need to do something important, suga you will lead the team first." Lisa said as suga nodded "don't worry about them." He replied.

Lisa approach Liam "Lisa join us." He said as Lisa smile "no thanks, but Liam I will be leaving for the meantime but I will be back." She said as Jennie heard her "I will accompany you." Jennie said as Lisa look at her "don't and besides it's a private matter Jen." Lisa said as she left the pool at enter her room, she kneel down and pull the bag under the bed.

She strip her clothes but she stop when Jennie enter, "why are you here?" She ask Jennie as she pulls the Bullet Prof vest "and why do you need to use that vest??" She ask Lisa "it's a private matter." Lisa said as she put her pistol "just answer my question Lisa where are you going??" Jennie ask her again "it's non of your business." Lisa said "it's is, I'm your girlfriend." Jennie said calmly.

Lisa sigh as she answer Jennie "ok, I'm investigating someone and I need to be there, don't worry I will be safe a fellow agent will accompany me." Lisa said as she hug Jennie "mhh just be sure you will be safe ok??" She said as Lisa nodded "I'm will." Lisa said as she heard a car horn "I will get going now, Don wait for me I might be home late, love you.' she said as she peck Jennie's lips and head outside.

She enter the car and put her seat belt, Kai nodded and drove "so tell me what happened?" Lisa said "well I was watching outside the building when pulis cars came, after some minutes I went out and ask the pulis what happened at first they said they can't tell me but I show them my badge and they told me, that the building was under Investigation, they just saw drugs and guns so people they suspect that the people knows about it so they flew early." Kai said as Lisa nodded.

"Now we need to be there, just to check if they left something." Kai said as Lisa nodded "mhh they need to pay for what they did." Lisa said as Kai nodded and pat Lisa shoulder "don't worry Lisa we will find him and put him behind the bars." Kai said as Lisa nodded after a while they came to the scene.

_-_-_-_-

Lisa Pov

I'm now walking to the manor as Kai drove away, I enter and I saw the light was off I guess they are sleeping, I enter my room and lay down my bed after a minute I went and open the light mhh Jennie is not here maybe she is sleeping, I said as I lock the door and strip my clothes and went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After I finish I put my night clothes and head to the table I pull my laptop and open it, I checked the time it's 11:30 pm after a while my professor called and I answer it "hello professor." I said as he smile "hello Lisa so shall we continue the next chapter??" He ask me as I nodded and pull my book, if you are asking why would I study even if I have money, well that's our mom dream and out promise that we will have a degree.