Chapter 29

Lisa Pov

It's already Morning and the maid are now preparing breakfast for the kids, "Jackson have you sent it??" I ask him as he nodded "yeah I already did, just waiting for your confirmation." He said as I nodded "good let's just wait a little more." I told him "Lisa, who is going to be arrested??" He ask me "both of them, can't just pick one of them cause they will suspect, tell them to out agent outside the house at possible exit point." I said as he nodded and call them.

As I for me I stay outside alone cause I ask the rest to watch the front, "morning Lisa." I voice came at my back and I saw Miyeon smiling at me "mmh." I responded to her "again why are you cold at me, are you angry that Jennie is courting me??" She said as she stand next to me Jennie is courting her? I said in my brain as I chuckled "happy birthday to know." I said to her.

"And besides why would I be angry at you, Jennie is not the only girl out there and besides I'm now into girls ." I said to her " infact you and jennie are super compatible, she is a play girl while you, you are a high class sl*t." I said to her as she glare at me and slap me "you don't have the right to disrespect me." She said as she was about to slap me again.

"Yah if you lay a finger to her you will be kick out to this house!!" Liam said as I look at him as he was Approaching us, he pulled me and put me behind his back, "she disrespect me Liam." Miyeon said as Liam just looked at her "and you think I care, I only care about my sister." He said, wait what did he call me his sister.

"And if you try to lay a finger to her, I will definitely tell this to appa, what would he think that her biological daughter was slap my a guest, appa can pull the shares we both know Kim and Park was the biggest." He said as Miyeon was frozen on the spot, he hold Miyeon chin tightly as Miyeon was hurt "stop it Liam." Miyeon said as Liam didn't even move "you deserve this." He said as he pushed Miyeon inside the pool and pulled me going upstairs to his room.

"Why did you do that to her??" I ask him as he lock his room "he deserves it." He said as shake my head "but still- he cutt me off "why are you helping her out??" He ask me "it's now like that Liam." I said as he sat at his chair "Lisa I want to talk to you??" He said as I roll my eye "you are already taking to me." I said as he scoff "then can I ask you a question??" Ask me "and you are already asking a question." I said as he ruffle his hair.

"Be serious." He said as I nodded "Lisa lately, I'm dreaming about you and a woman, and I think it's our mom, Lisa I just wanted to say sorry for what I have done to you, Lisa I regret what I did, I want to make it up to you if you would allow me to." He said as I look at him "did they bumped your head when you we're kidnap??" I ask him as he look at me.

"No, and why would they??" He ask me as I chuckled "well why did you change your mind??" I ask "well..well." he only can say the word well "well??" I said as he sigh "I was guilty when I saw you body full of blood." He said as I smile at him "hmm ok, tell me when." I said as I kiss his head "come downstairs the breakfast will be served." I said as I Head downstairs.

After I went outside his room my phone rang and I saw a number "hmm now you are calling." I said as I look at my phone and went to the front yard "hello idiot how are you doing??" I ask him as he chuckled "I'm doing great, did you be talk to my brother??" He ask me "well I did but still our decision will by the same, are you not tried of hiding be thankful that we don't have any strong evidence to you brother and for you, you are good at hiding." I said as he laughed "yeah I was brought like that, but you know what I'm excited to kill you." He said as I laughed at him "No you can't take me down." I said as I hung my phone.

_–_–_–_–

Liam Pov

As she head out my room I smile and went inside the bathroom to take a shower, after that I went downstairs and I saw them all at the dining table, "liam come and eat." Cheang said as I saw next to Irene infront of Jennie "Liam who got you smiling like that??" Jimin ask me as I smile at him "nothing just happy about something." I said.