Chapter 6

3RD PERSON POV

It's been 3 days since they found and rescue Lisa, and still not woken up though the doctor guarantee that she is just exhausted for what she experience, The Blackeagle are now in the meeting room they will have a meeting with Chef jong-ki for the next step.

"So let's go to the plan." Jong ki said as he sat to the chair as the Blackeagle salute and he sign them to sit "So we all know what happened to Lisa and we still don't know what the other is planning we will wait for Lisa to regain her conscious after that we can continue our plan." He said as the rest nodded and continue discussing...

Meanwhile at Lisa's room.

The doctor enter to check Lisa's vital, as he was checking It he saw Lisa open her eyes, "hello Lisa do you hear me??" He ask as Lisa nodded "how many are my fingers??" He ask "4" lisa reply, he helped Lisa to sat as he gave Lisa water.

"So how many days??" Lisa ask him "3 days, they saw you and you were unconscious your body was full injured but no broken bones." He said as Lisa smile at him "thank you for taking care of me.... again." Lisa said as he chuckled "it's my work Lisa but let's be serious here, did they do something to you???" He ask her.

As she bow down and nodded "yes they did something to my body." She said as she look at him as he nodded "tell me everything they did." He said as Lisa nodded, "after they capture me they always beat me till I past out, then one night he came and told his men to Put me to the other room they lay me to the bed and tide me up a few moments later a doctor arrived he told me the will put all of the failed medicine in my body, everyday they will always do that, it hurt my body hurt every night I will feel I sharp pain all over my body, what should I do??" She ask him as he stand up and lock the door.

"I knew it." He said as Lisa look at him full of curiosity "you knew what??" She ask "at the day they saw you i was the one who is assigned, I took some tests to your blood there I saw Alot of chemical that is mixed in your blood Lisa." He said as he full his hair "did you told them about it??" She ask as he widen his eyes "No!!! And I will never tell them what is in your blood!" He said as Lisa frown "why??" She ask.

"Lisa they took me here when I was 10, trained for 2 years to be in the field I study medicine and became a doctor here, and I know what they will do to you if the upper will know." He said as he is full of fear "what will they do to me??" She ask " there was an agent his code name is FIRE he is just like you Lisa, he is the best, like you he was captured they rescue him and the mentor and I were the one who treat him, my mentor ask me to test his blood and the chemical Thet I saw  is same as you, I gave the paper to me mentor Lisa, at night I was walking to the hallway when I saw men enter his room he was still unconscious, the next day my mentor said he passed away, but Lisa he have 95% to survive he is only exhausted." He said as he sat and continue.

"Then new captain arrived it's jong ki, he removed all the brutal rules he only left a few and you know what is the rules." He said as Lisa nodded and he continued to talk "at that time I became a doctor I did some investigation and I as saw his clip board they tried to remove the chemical but failed they knew it was going to fail but they continue till FIRE's body can't take it anymore he died Lisa." He said as Lisa was surprised for a minute.

"But maybe captain will not-" she said as she was cut off "he maybe good Lisa, he is the nice captain, but he can't control the upper, Lisa I don't want you to be like fire, you been like a sister to me that's why I doctorate your medical papers." He said as Lisa shake her head "I can't die until I put the demon behind the bars, my brother his friends and family is in danger now." She said as the doctor signed her to be quiet "I know Lisa that's why you will only tell them that they beat you, ok??" He said as Lisa nodded.