Chapter 14

Liam Pov

As we heard Lisa's name we all look and uncle saw Jennie about to leave when the guards stop her and the door close, "let me go!!" Jennie yell at he guards as they did she tried to open the door but can't "dad I can't open the door!!" Jennie said as uncle answer him "we can't Jennie, it can only open outside so be patient." Uncle said as we again heard gun shot.

Jennie sat at sigh we are all covering our ear from the gun shot that we are hearing, after 15 minutes it stop as the door open we saw the guy name V "sir you can all leave now." He said as he was limping and we all head to the living and we saw Lisa laying in blood.

We all gasp as what we saw and we saw Lisa open her eyes and laugh " why do you always like to shoot me huh??" Lisa said as she stand up as she walk to a guy who is wearing masks "yesterday your mates shoot me and my sister!!!" She said as she kick the man stomach and pull him by holding his hair ouch and went to the back yard as we all follow.

She punch the man continually as the man left eye was swollen, she kick the man stomach as the man vomited blood "tell.him.that.if.we.meet.again.I.will.kill. him.immediately!!!" As sh said the word one by one she kicked the man as the man try to beg, "dad was about to approach Lisa but he was stop by the guy named suga "sir please put distance." He said as dad nodded and we all continue to watch how Lisa beat the man.

After a minute the man can only let him self be beaten by Lisa cause he doesn't have any energy "Jackson give me!!!" Lisa said as Jackson approach him a d give her the gun, Lisa point the gun into the man "Lisa stop that!!" Dad said as Lisa look at us and pull the trigger.

BANG!!!

We all closed our eyes as we saw Lisa pull the trigger, as we open it we saw the man still breathing and has a wound on the shoulder, Lisa pull his collar as he stand up "TELL HIM THAT I WILL KILL HIM ONCE ME MEET!!!, NOW I WANT TO GIVE THIS TO HIM, OK?? OK NOW GO!!" Lisa said as the man nodded and immediately run to the back exit.

She head towards us as she was limping "why did you do that Lisa??? We should put him on jail." Dad and uncle said as Lisa look at them "to be honest sir, I need him to deliver the massage to his idiot boss."Lisa said as we all look at her.

"Lisa your shoulder is bleeding." Auntie said as we all look at Lisa shoulder "let's go to the living room, jisoo honey can you please get me the medicine kit." Mom said as we all head to the living and we all saw the room full of gun shel and broken glass.

We all sat down as Lisa and mom are beside each other "Lisa pull your clothes, boys leave us first." Auntie said as all the boys left and Jisoo handed mom the kit and sat down jisoo is still a girl so as Jennie me,Jimin, dad and uncle left and went to the garden.

_-_-_-_-

Jennie Pov

As mom open the kit "Lisa honey remove your clothes for the meantime ad. It's okay we are all girls here." Mom said as Lisa look at as one by one "i-it's okay madam, i-i c-can manage." She said as she's about Stand up but mom pull her clothes as us scissors to cut it clothes "no Lisa you might have infe- mom stop to talk and gasp as we all look at Lisa's back.

" She said as she's about Stand up but mom pull her clothes as us scissors to cut it clothes "no Lisa you might have infe- mom stop to talk and gasp as we all look at Lisa's back