Chapter 20

Lisa Pov

I'm now at my bathroom just drying my self, I wake up 30 minutes ago and I immediately went to the bathroom, I  put my bathrobe and went out I immediately pick my clothes while I'm picking I remember what happened I almost died again.I told the maid not to put sugar but maybe she forgot it, as I finish my self I immediately look at self.

After I finish looking bat my self I immediately look under my bed and pick my bag there I saw my medicine box I put inside my pocket and I pick my gun

This gun was costomize and I really like it, I put it in my back and took everything I need after that I immediately went outside and I saw the guards looking at me "it my day off, but I will be back before midnight if ever they leave this Manor b...

This gun was costomize and I really like it, I put it in my back and took everything I need after that I immediately went outside and I saw the guards looking at me "it my day off, but I will be back before midnight if ever they leave this Manor be sure they are with guards, understand??" I ask them as they all nodded.

"Ok." I said as I left the manor I put my mask and just walk a few blocks away and I saw the car I immediately open the door and went inside "well..well..well how are you phoenix??" He ask me as I glare at him "don't be an idiot Kai." I said as he laughed at me "so Where are we going??" He ask me as we buckle our sit.

"Well an intel say they have a new hide out and it's here." I said as I look at him "well we need to find the location." He said as I nodded and give him a piece of paper "**** ****?" He said as I nodded "well let's go, but Lisa I know you we will just look and if it's positive then we can ask permission." He said as he warn me and I nodded "yeah I know, and besides I'm not in the mood." I said as we drove to the location.

"By the way how are you all doing at the manor??" He ask me as he gave me a paper bag and I look at him "eat, suga told me you had your attack which means you didn't ate dinner." He said as I open it "thank you Kai." I said as he smile "your welcome Lisa." He said as I took a bite at the egg sandwich "so you didn't answer me." He said as I sigh.

"Liam is still ignoring me and it became worse." I said as he stop and look at me "why Lisa??" Said Kai as he hold my hand "well I just recently knew my biological father is Mr.kim and  Miyeon and Liam are helping each other to make my life living hell there." I said as he gritted his teeth " you know Lisa your brother is such a jerk, but don't we just need to capture them then you can all leave that Manor." He said as I nodded and he continued to drive.

"And besides you only have a month right??" He said as I shake my head "nope, I month and a week." I said as he nodded "well just to let you know Lisa we are all your family but do you want to talk to them??" He ask me as I look at him "they are here??" I ask him as he nodded "well technically they are not here, but they will be here for a field trip." He said as I nodded " I want to talk to them, I want to say sorry for what happened years ago." I bow my head as I remember the past.

"Lisa we already told you it's not your fault and besides we both are doing are best to find the person who killed him just a little bit more time Lisa we will give bobby his justice." He said as he hold my hand and cress it "I really hope Kai, but what I was surprised was Jin." I said as he nodded "I was surprised to, thankfully he didn't know me thanks Alot to Glow up." He said as I chuckled.

"Yeah thankfully cause he might blow up your cover." I said as we stop at an apartment building "here it is." He said as he pull two binoculars "Intel said too floor." I said as I look at the floor using my binoculars "well didn't see unusual, maybe they are going low-key I mean they are just new here." Kai said as I nodded "yeah maybe, but I will call some to spy on them."I said as he look at his watch "where are you heading next??" He ask me "well airport I will visit the kids." I said as he look at me "I will come besides I miss my room there." He said as I nodded "well let's go the other will just follow us in the morning." I said as we are now driving to the airport.

_–_–_–_–

Jackson Pov

We are now at the plane heading to the private island Where the hideout is located, "so care to explain it V??" I ask him as he gave me a boxy smile "well I just want to see Jennie's reaction and I she didn't disappoint me." He said as we look confused "guys didn't you see how Lisa look at Jennie and Jennie looks at Lisa, the way Lisa looks at Jennie is the way she looks at bobby when he is alive." He said as we all nodded.

"So you are saying Lisa is Inlove with Jennie and Jennie is Inlove with Lisa??" Bambam ask as him as he nodded "we lost the old Lisa when bobby dies, guys we need the old Lisa who is cheerful, loving." He said as I smack his head "ouch why did you do that??' he ask me "well did you forgot that we can't be attached to our mission we all know the rules, and if she really love Lisa why is she cold to her when that girl Miyeon came??" I ask him.

"Ahh- I cut him off by saying "Lisa is mature enough V she knows her responsibility and she knows when she is going to cross the line, let her be it's her life and if they are really meant for each fate will decide." I said as he nodded "for now let Jennie be, she will realize it sooner or later." Suga said as we all nodded."

After some minutes the plane landed and we immediately went down, we saw all the new recruit future agent we walk as all of them salute at us, well we are pretty famous here, we enter the building as a man in suit approach us "sir phoenix is waiting for all of you." He said as we nodded and went to our meeting room as I open the door I saw her taking to a guy.

They look as the door open "Kai why are you here?? Bambam ask him as he chuckled "guys it's my hideout to and besides I miss my room here." He said as we all chuckled and sat down "well we are just surprised, we last saw you here at the hideout was a year ago." v said as he nodded "well pretty busy being an undercover agent." He said as we all laugh "you know Kai we we are not an agent you can me an actor, cause you now how to act." I said as he nodded.

We all stop when the door open reviling the two boys "Noona!!!" They yell as they immediately run to hug Lisa "how are you two here??" Lisa ask them as they are just hugging him "we are ok here noona, we are enjoying the training."mark said as we all look at each other with a frown in our face.

"Well that's good to here, by the way you already know them but I will introduce you to my friend this is Kai, Kai this are my boys." She said as Kai approach the kids "well nice to meet you two, I heard Alot from your noona." Kai said as they chuckled "Lisa they Join??" I ask her "well they say the are getting bored here and they ask me for approval if they can join training, and I agree but they will just attend the basic." She said as I nodded.

Time Skip...

After the boys spend sometime with us they have to go back to Their classes, we all start to talk "Lisa do you have any lead??" Kai ask Lisa "that why I'm here, Captain told me that.he wants to talk to me cause he has a lead." She said as we look at her but stop when the door open reviling our captain we immediately salute at him as we are sign to sat down.

"I will not waste time here I want you to arrest him, Lisa he is the." Captain said as he gave Lisa the folder and Lisa immediately open it , as she reads it the  papers w as s immediately form in into a ball "he is one of the guards at the manor, and he is the trusted guard their unfortunately he was bribe now he is a spy." Captain said as we hand Lisa an envelope "this is the warrant Lisa, our man will pick him up for an interrogation
" Captain said as he left the room and we all look at Lisa.

"We need to leave I will just inform the boys, I will by at the plane aft I talk to the boys." She said as she immediately went to the boys and we all head to the plane.

To be continued...

Thank you...