Chapter 25

Lisa Pov

As the van drove mina pull my hands and uncuffed it "now tell me what really happened??" She ask as she open the bottle and give it to me "thanks." I said as I drink the water "you didn't answer my question." She said as I chuckled "well the kids escape then jisoo called me saying they need our help then I heard a gun shot. I tried to locate their location but I was late they already took Liam." I said as she nodded.

"So who plan the escape?" She ask me "well I suspect Liam." I said as he rolled her eyes "you know what? If I'm just a regular citizens I would punch his face." She said as I chuckled "yah stop that but you know what question me is who did they know I will bring the others when we are about to rescue Liam." I said as she looks at me "wait what??" She said as I look at her "so as we are about leave he called me saying he knows my plan so I don't have any choice but to lie to them by giving them a fake address." I said.

As she nodded "well do you have any suspect??" She said "well it might be one of their friends." I answer as she replied "well give me their name I will do a background check to all of them." She said as I nodded "by the way Lisa they gave me this address they told me that I will drive you there." She said as I nodded "just ready your body Lisa." She said as I laughed at her "really mina? I'm already immune so do worry." I said as she just nodded  "well I'm just worried about you, but now rest I will just tell you when we are there." She said as I nodded.

~FAST-FORWARD~

"Lisa we are here." I heard mina saying as I open the eyes "hmm ok." I said as I took my bag "Lisa we can't enter, sorry." She said as I nodded "it's ok." I said as she hug me after a while she pulled the hug "Lisa we are leaving be safe." She said as she enter the van and it drove off. I immediately look at the building no lights I sigh I'm a little nervous because this is a new place, I walked to the entrance and I saw no one.

"Hello?! Is anybody here!!" I yell as ni one answered "hello it's me phoenix!!" I said as the a small light open and I saw 3 mascular men looking at me "hi phoenix boss want you to read this letter." He said as he approach me and give me the latter.

Hello phoenix, you know why you are here  well I decided to get a new place so you will not take a plane. And you know I always tell you that don't disappoint me but again you are here and you know what is the punishment for you.

As I read the letter I felt a pain in my stomach "argh!!" I groan as I let go of my bag to hold my stomach "I know it hurts but this your punishment." One of the man said as one of them pulled me using my hair "let's see how far can you go through until you pass out." He said as throw me and my back hits the wall "argh!!" I groan louder as I hold my back when one of them punch me "quite!!" He said as he punch me "now let's have fun." One of them said as he  unbuckle his belt.

And start to hit me till I felt nothing this is what I get in every failed mission, after he finishes hitting me one of the pulled me and tied my hands and feet, and  they pulled a wip and they start to wip my back as I felt my blood dripping "so.are.a.disappointment." one of them say it as they started to hit me even stronger "stop, now give me the salt." He said as I felt a sting at me back I immediately hish "now we will sleep tomorrow we will at more." The leader said as they left me being tied after they left I feel my eyelids closing.

_–_–_–_–

Mr.Kim Pov

It's been 3 days since they took lisa and im starting to get worried even more, I even tried to report it to the office but when they knew Lisa's full name they immediately said "sir sorry we can't mendel." That's what I get "dad are you ok??" Jennie ask me as I shake my head "why would I be okay when I know one of my daughter is nowhere to be found." I said as I she bow her head "dad sorry." She said as I look at her "why would you be sorry." I said "If i stop Liam this would not happen.