Chapter 1

3RD PERSON POV

A man and a woman are talking inside of the Cafe they are pretty serious, the man is in his formal attire and the woman is on her casual attire.

"Why do you want to talk to me?" The man ask the woman "why are you cold to me?" She ask.

"We both know we ended our relationship and if you still want to be with me again then I'm sorry." The man said savagely as the girl just bow her head because she was hurt.

"I know but I'm not here to talk about that I already accepted your decision" she said as she looks to the man eyes with worries "if that's not the point... Then what??" He ask her.

"I'm pregnant" she said as the man was quite "I'm pregnant and your the father" she said as the man was taken back "h-how?? We always use protection when we do it.." he said as the woman sigh.

"A month ago you were drunk I tried to stop you cause you don't want to use protection but you still insist you were to strong so I couldn't stop you" she said as the man is not taking "well it's not my problem anymore, you know I will be getting married soon" he said as he left the woman crying.

After the woman clam down she left the cafe and went to her apartment, she enter a small and old apartment.

AFTER 7 YEARS....

She gave birth to a healthy baby boy and girl, she works a lot of Jobs just to let her kids go to school alot of time she is sick but she ignore it so she can go to her job.

At dinner she is preparing their food she ask her kids to settle down at the table, she put the food and serve the food to the kids.

"So kids how is your school?" She ask as the little girl bow her head "Lisa is there any problem?" She ask the little girl "their is no problem mom, right Lisa" the little boy said.

"Liam can we stop lying already?" Lisa ask her brother "why are you both liying to me?" She ask as they both bow there head.

"Mom they all are bulling us because we are poor and we don't have a dad." Lisa said as their mom shake her head "mom where is our dad?" Liam ask her mom.

"Finish your food and I will tell you" she said as the twin is full of joy knowing their mother will tell something about their father, after they eat the twin took a shower while there mom is washing the dishes.

At the living room...

"Mom can you tell us about our dad and how you two meet?" Lisa and Liam ask their mom "your dad is the most handsome man and the only person I love, we meet when I was in the park I was just seating at the bench enjoying the view when your dad approach me and he ask my number, at first I don't want to give it but he is so annoying that I gave him my number." She said as the twin nodded

"But mom where is our dad?" Liam ask her mom "well he is with her wife and children" she said "but we saw our classmates there parents are always picking them up at the school,what about us?" Lisa ask "Lisa,Liam I know you will not understand it but I'm sure some day you will, your father already have a family of his own he left me cause he is marrying the love of his life but before he left I tell him that am pregnant with you two but he said it's my problem and not his" she said as the twin hug her.

" Don't worry mom we will love you and take care of you, right Lisa?" Liam said as Lisa nodded "of course and we promise you that we will study hard and we will visit the Disneyland some day mom" Lisa said as they all hug each other.

Days past lisa and liam study hard and ignore the bully they were inspired to study and be successful while the twin are at the school there mom is in her second job but she suddenly fell the boss immediately Rush her to the hospital.