Chapter 12

Lisa Pov

After we pick the rest I drove and head to the park, all of them are with me in the van I'm the only guard the rest are following me, "guys what  about the girl group that will perform do you know them??" Jennie ask as she is looking at me cause she sat at the shotgun seat "ohh about them I heard they are pretty famous." Jungkook said as the girls look at him.

"What pretty famous, they are famous!!" Irene said as she roll her eyes as I chuckled and I saw Liam glare at me "is there a problem Lisa??" He ask me as I shake my head "no sir." I said as he nodded while I'm driving I checked the side mirror and I saw another van following us.

"Tsk they are already here." I said as Jennie look at me "what did you say Lisa??" She ask me sweetly as I ignore her and look at the side mirror I cracked my neck as Jennie is looking at me I took the radio "the Dragons are here." I said as they respond "copy."

As the kids look at me I pushed all the bottom mad all the windows became tinted "Jennie can you please, seat beside Liam." I said calmly as she was confused "why??" Said Jennie as I look at the mirror and they are preparing "I said seat beside Liam." I coldy said as Liam look at me.

"Yah why are you rude?!!" He yell at me as I look again at the mirror and I open the compartment and pulled my gun "yah why are you holding a gun??" Jisoo said as I look at Jennie "Jennie Seat at the back" I said she nodded I stop the car and out the gun back and leave inside the car to open the door for her.

As she went inside I look at them I gave them I nodded as I enter, their I saw they are not wearing the seatbelts "wear your seatbelt." I said as they all wear it except for Liam and Jisoo "I guess I don't have a choice." I said clearly as I starr the engine and put the window to bullet proof "I pull the gun as I start to  drove faster than usual "yah slow down!!!' Liam said as jisoo and him put the seat belt.

I was driving as I heard a gunshots Alot, "what was that?" Liam ask me as I look at him "we are endangered." I said as I saw them exchanging bullets u drove faster as I left the scene "what is happening??" Jisoo said as I ignore.

After a minute we left the scene I sigh as we are safe, I pushed all of it and go back to normal "we can't be at the park it's dangerous." I said as they are all frozen Ii saw them all afraid "hmm that's me when I first heard a gun shot." I said in my thoughts as I drove back.

I heard a radio "they will be ambush you all." They said as I frown and go back to the road but I saw a van at the middle of the road and I saw a man holding machine gun and start to fire towards us.

LAY DOWN!!!

I yell as they did what I said I put the van into the bullet proof and tinted after that I pull my pistol, and about to open "where are you going?!!" Liam ask me as I look at him "the window will on have limit till it breaks I need to stop them!!?" I yell as they are still firing us.

Liam hold my hand and "you can't leave you will be in danger!!" He said as I pull his hands "it's my work to protect you all." I said as I pull the radio "This is phoenix speaking  i need backup, I repeat u need back up." I said as I went outside as they are still firing towards us.

While I was firing I was shot at my shoulder but I ignore it, I saw them running away I sigh as I heard lucas yelling, u went and Open and I saw mark holding yeji unconscious body and was bleeding "n-noona" he said as I went inside as I saw a reinforcement coming, I pick yeji as I went outside.

I sat as I saw bambam and the rest running towards me, i pull my blazer as I put it in her wound "y-ye-ji  w-wake up.' I said as i tap her cheeks as hse woke up "u-unnie i-it hurts." She said as I nodded "I know." I said as she close her eyes "p-please d-dont close your eyes." I said as my tears are falling.