Chapter 22

Liam Pov

It's already 5 pm am we are now climbing the rails while the guards who is watching is now sleeping cause we gave them a drink mix with sleeping pills, "Liam are you sure we are doing this??" Cheng ask me as I nodded "yes I'm sure and besides we are just going to the mall,now your next jisoo." I said as she nodded and climb the rails she jumped as we are now complete "now let's go, seulgi is waiting for us it's just 2 block away." I said as we left the house.

While we are walking I called Jeongyeon "hello are you there already?" I ask her "yes we are complete and by the way Jim can't come he is fixing something we are just waiting for you." She said as I nodded and hang the call "Guys faster they are waiting for us." I said as we walk faster after some minutes we all saw the van and Jungkook open it.

"Thank God I thought you all will not come." He said as we all enter the van "so Where are we going first??" Seulgi ask me as she buckle her belt and we all do the same "well bowling or ice skating??" I ask them as they  "you decide cause you we're the one who plan This."Jennie said as she sat next to Miyeon "Just drive to the mall there we will decide." I said as I sat at the back of the driver seat as jisoo sat next to seulgi.

"Well let's go!!" She yell as she started the engine and we drove to the mall,  "so what happened to your guards??" Irene ask jisoo "well after that all the adults know about what Lisa did, they are furious but when they know the real story then calm down." Jisoo said "well I'm not surprised with that, like uncle can't fire Lisa Even is they want." Jeongyeon said as they all nodded.

"But you know when Lisa left the gay suga came to Jin and whisper something, and I want to know what he told Jin." Jungkook said as I gulp "yeah I saw that too." Jennie said as they do the fist bump "but I curious who is the group with Lisa??" Nayeon said as they all look at jisoo "well they told me it's there men and they have an arrest warrant so yeah." She said they nodded.

While seulgi is driving I saw her always looking at the side mirror "Guys look at the back." She said as I look and I saw some cars "is there something wrong??" Jisoo ask as seulgi nodded "this Black van is following us." She said as I look again and I saw there is no play number "guys it doesn't have a plate number." I said as they all look.

"I think I should call Lisa and the rest?" Jisoo said as she was about to dial Lisa number "no." I said as I hold her wrist "seulgi go to the roundabout and if they are still following us the you can call Lisa." I said as they nodded and drive to the roundabout and they are still following us "now should I panicked??" Seulgi said as she received as hard punch on her shoulder from Irene.

"Why would you panick?? Jisoo call Lisa." Irene said as jisoo nodded and is now dialing Lisa no, when we all heard all gun and I look at the back and saw guns pointing at us "ahhh!!!" They all yell as jisoo Is covering her ears, and seulgi immediately turn to th New road that is still closed "why did you turn!??" Jeongyeon ask "we can't risk the other civilians lives!!" She said as she drive fast "Lisa we need your help!!" Jisoo said.

After a while our van crash to the pole we all groan at the impact then the door open reviling masks of man and pointing a gun towards us "hands up!!" One of them yell as we all do that and they pulled us out and we all sat while out hands out in our head "please don't hurt us, you can get our things but don't hurt us." Jisoo said as one slap jisoo "quite!! We don't need your money we have Alot!!" One of them said as we all bowing our head.

"Please let us go just tell me what you need." I said as they look at me and one of them hold my cheeks and look at me in the eye "guys!! Is this phoenix brother??" He ask as they all nodded "well you told us just to tell what we want, well we want your f*cking sister!!!" He yell as he punch me and hold me in my collar "who is phoenix??" I ask him as he chuckled "your sister she is phoenix." He said as he punch me again and again after a while I was now coughing blood.