Chapter 18

3RD PERSON POV

It's already afternoon and the kids are preparing for Sr.Kim arrival,"yah Liam it's wrong!" Jisoo said as Liam Shok his head "no it's right." Liam said as they continue to argue "yah stop it already." Jimin said as he helped the two.

Jennie in the other hand is still day dreaming about yesterday "yah mandu help us with this!!" Jisoo said as Jennie roll his eyes "yeah yeah what ever." She said as she helped the other "where is dad and mom??" Jennie ask them as she continue what she is doing.

"Well they are going to pick grandpa." Hi jisoo said as she nodded "ok." She answer "so Jennie how was your date?" Jimin ask teasingly "WHAT YOU HAD A DATE?!!! WITH WHO??" jisoo ask her "will you stop yelling at me and and my answer is now it's not a date she only accompany me." Jennie answer as Jimin wink at her.After they finish what they are doing thy went to their room, to wash all the sweat away.

_–_–_–_–

Mr.Kim

We are now heading home with dad we just pick him to the airport "so son how is you??" Dad ask me as I nodded at him "we are all ok good dad." I said as he nodded "well in that case, when are you having another child you both are still young and you can still have a baby." Dad said as I chuckled "about that dad, my wife here is pregnant already." I said as he look at me "really??! OMG I really hope it's a boy." He said as I nodded.

"Well in that case you should not be working hard." Dad told my wife as she nodded "yes dad." She said "by the way how is the kids doing?? I really miss them." He said "well dad they are doing good, and Miyeon how is your dad?? I ask the little girl "dad is ok uncle." Miyeon said as I nodded "for sure Jennie will be happy seeing you." I said as she smile at me.

"By the way uncle does Jennie have a girlfriend already??" She as me "ahm no, but Jennie likes someone." I said as the car stop infront our gate, as it's open the car enter and we stop infront thee house "let's go." I said as we all went out as we enter the house we all heard a yell "WELCOME HOME!!' they yell as they saw us and I saw Miyeon running towards Jennie.

_–_–_–_–

Jennie Pov

As the door open we all yelled at them but what surprised me is Miyeon she is here, my first love is here I saw her running towards me the next thing I knew was she was hugging me and I immediately hug her back "I missed you." She said as hug her tight "I miss you too." I said as we hug for a minute and we pulled out.

"I really don't know why you two didn't date." Grandpa said as I blush "grandpa." I said as I hug him and he hug me back "how are you??" I ask him as he smile "I'm doing great, and Miyeon here will be staying with us for, how many days??" Grandpa ask Miyeon "2 weeks." She said as she smile towards me and wink I immediately blush "Jennie are you ok with Miyeon and you sleeping at the same room, the guest room are occupied and only one." Dad said as I nodded "I'm good with that dad, right Miyeon." I said as she nodded and backhug me.

"Well that's great you should our your things at the room and after that we will eat lunch, for now park and his wife can't join cause they will have a vacation." Mom said as I pick Miyeon things as she cling at me and we head to my room.

_–_–_–_–

Jisoo Pov

As grandpa left us I saw Miyeon cling at my sister and for sure Jennie like it, who wouldn't like that the person clinging to you is your first love, but Last time I checked Miyeon was not like that, I look around and I saw Lisa looking at my sister's room.

Poor Lisa I  know jennie like her but sometimes Jennie doesn't care about what the people are feeling when Miyeon is here, Jennie is the person who will show you sweetness then the next day she will be cold that's why she couldn't find a long time girlfriend cause of her attitude.I saw they guys name V pulled her outside I love at the others and I saw Liam grinning.