Chapter 7

Mr.Park

I'm now at my office waiting for the inventor he said he got some. News for me I really hope he got one my back is already hurting, I slept at the couch cause my wife said I can't sleep besides her if I can't find Lisa so that's the reason why my back hurts..

After a while he enter the office and immediately bow "sorry sir my car was flat if the way here." He said as he gave me an envelope "sir I ask few people who knows Lalisa Manoban and she is pretty famous there cause she took alot of part time job  they said , but sir that's the only clue I got, I ask them where is but  they say they saw Lisa 7 years ago sir she went missing they tried to locate her sir but they didn't."

He said as he bow at me and I nodded and he left my office, "I should have adopted you to Lisa I'm sorry." I said as I put the paper containing the people statement, I call my wife saying we will have our lunch.

At the restaurant....

"So do you have. Any news about Liam's sister?" She ask me as she ate the last  piece of steak, I look at her a s shake my head "Im sorry honey the private investigator said that all the people Last saw Lisa 7 years ago and my investigator said he tried to find a clue but failed." I sy as she nodded at me.

_–_–_–_–

Lisa Pov

After what happened yesterday I really can't move much so I just stayed at my room, V even ask me for dinner but I refuse knowing it would attack me any minute so I just sleep, now we are at the meeting room waiting for Captain he called us saying he will tell us something.

We all rise to are seat and salute as he sign us to sat down, " so I called u all here, cause I have gave all the papers needed for Your mission, in this mission you all will protect the Kim and Park and if one of them is hurt injured you know what will happen." He told us as he look at me while he says the last words we all nodded.

"You all will fly next week their you all can talk to them." He said as he left the room I immediately follow him "sir." I called him out as he stop his track "what is it?" He ask as I look at him "sir I would like to ask permission to go home early." I said as he look at Mr "why?"he ask me as I reply "sir I need to fix some papers and want to visit someone." I said as I saw him looking at me "I will give you my permission Lisa."

He said as I bow at him and thank him, I'm now heading to the room when I saw them, "Lisa we will go for lunch, wanna come?" Bambam ask me as I nodded we all left and head to the restaurant for our lunch

At the restaurant....

We all sat and order our food while we are waiting, "so we will start another mission, it's the 7th Mission this year." Jackson said as he sigh as we laughed at him "Jack we work hard for this remember and besides we all want this before we graduate, right??" Suga said as I nodded.

"Suga is right and besides we just need to catch them and the Mission is over." Bambam said as we all nodded "so Lisa why didn't come with us yesterday dinner?" V ask me as I look at him " I not hungry yesterday, and I'm sleepy." I said as the food arrived we all pray and ate.

We are waiting for the dessert when "so Lisa why did you follow Captain?" Jackson ask me as I drink my coffee " I ask him if I can go home early, I need to fix somethings at my hometown." I said as they nodded "so when are you leaving??" V ask me "later 1 a.m I have checked and there is a flight so I will take it." I said as the dessert came we all eat "by the way where are we going to stay??" Bambam ask.