Chapter 31

Lisa Pov

It's midnight and I'm inside my room, taking to my professor "so all the requirements are complete, just send me your thesis in the next 5 months the finals will happen I hope you will review." My professor said as I nodded "Don't worry Prof I will do my best." I said as he smile and nodded "I know, and by the way I recommend you this book, This book is one I use before the finals." He said as I nodded.

"Mhh noted Prof, I will buy it." I said as he nodded "by the way I need to end this see you." He said as he ended the call, I sigh "ohh thank God, it's finished." I said as I pick the cup and went to the kitchen, I wash the cup after I drink some water, I went outside and saw the guards watching the gate, when someone hold my shoulder.

"Why are you here??" Liam ask me "I just drink water a d check them." I said as he nodded "Lisa can you accompany me, I want to eat street food." He said as I checked the clock "but it's already 2 am." I said as he pauted "please." He say as he is now hugging me, as day past me Liam is getting closer and I'm Really happy for sure mom is happy to.

"Hmm ok, change your clothes and put jacket it's cold outside." I said as he nodded and went to his room, while I we can to my room too and pick my clothes. "What should I wear??" I ask my self as I saw a hoodie, after I put my clothes on this is my outfit.

 "What should I wear??" I ask my self as I saw a hoodie, after I put my clothes on this is my outfit

As I went outside Liam is still not here, "what a turtle." I said as I saw him heading downstairs, "what?? Can't find a Decent clothes." He said as he look at me "wow didn't know my sister is a fashion icon." He said as I rolled my eyes to him "what ever." I said as we are about to leave when.

"Wait i forgot my gun." I said as I run and went inside my room, their I pull my gun under my pillow and Put it at my back, as  we went out he is still looking at me "what?." I ask him as he shake his head "I really don't understand why are you carrying your gun in the middle of the night??" He ask me as I give him a fake smile "of course I need this as I self defense." I said as he nodded and we went to the garage.

As he was about to open the door "wait to you have a license??" I ask him as he shake his head "ahm no, I'm still waiting for it."he said as I open my hand "what??" He said "give my your keys j will drive." I said as he give In and went to the shotgun seat "wait do you have a license?" He ask me as I look at him "of course I have." I said as he nodded and I started the car.

While we are driving he is asking me alot of questions, "so who much do they pay you??" He said as he is looking at the road "10 M." I said calmly as he shout "WHAT!!?" He said "yah! Lowe your voice." I said to him as he is just looking at me disbelief "you are saying your salary is 10 million ams if i calculate is you have 120 a year." He said as I stop the car "well actually it's not like that." I said "well that 10 M that I'm taking is, per mission." I said.

As he widen his eyes and was about to shout but cover it "mhmhmhmh." He said as I pull my hands back "what??" He said as again "well they will give us 10 ever Mission." I said as he was just quite "so how much a year??" He said as I calculate it in my brain "well every month they will give us 7-10 mission, so in every month 100 M a month times to 12 months is one billion two million dollars." I said as he widen his eye.

"Dollars??" He said as I nodded "so your saying that's the money you get, and if my calculations are right, you can buy dad's company." He said as I nodded "yes." I said he give me a smug smile "so I have a sister who is a billionaire."he said as I nodded "yes." I said as he smile "wow you really have a lot of money, can I join the agency??" He ask me as I frown.

"Liam if your thinking me Ang agent if just simple then your wrong, and besides they just recruit Young age." I said as he nodded "mhh ok, by the way how is the e doing??" He ask me "well they are fine, yeji is responding to the medicine." I said as he nodded "mhh good to know, we really miss them." He said as I stop the car "we are here." I said as he nodded and we went to buy food.

_–_–_–_–

Liam Pov

While we are walking back to the car after we ate "by the way Lisa our birthday is coming, what is your plan??" I ask her as she smile "mhh why are you asking me, I should be the one asking you that." She said as I frown "why it's out birthday of course I would ask you that." I said as she smile "mhh it's up to you." She said as we hop my car.

While she is drinking we are just quite did I say something wrong?? "Ahm Lisa did I say something wrong??" I ask her as she shake her head "no, it's just I really don't celebrate my birthday." She said as I frown "why??" I ask her "well first that time I don't have mini and second is my birthday is the same date he died." She said as it hits me.

"Ahh sorry." I said as she shake her head "no it's okay, and besides it's already in the past." She said as I nodded "so Liam what course are you taking??" She ask me "mhh business management." I said she she nodded "what about you??" I ask her "ahm me, I'm not studying busy or work." I said as I smack my self in my imagination really Liam?? Why did you ask that??? I said to my self.

"Should take a degree, that's mom wants to us, but I can't give it to her but I know you can." She said as I smile, I really hope I can remember everything but I really can't "I hope so." I said as she continue driving after some minutes we came to the manor it's already 3 am "sleep already Liam, it's still early."she say as she kiss my forehead and head to her room, as I enter my room I immediately Change to my night clothes as my back Kay to the bed my eyelids close.

_–_–_–_–

3RD PERSON POV

As days past Lisa and Liam became more close than before, and the adult are now planning to have a small but elegant party for Lisa and Liam, as for Jennie and Lisa they are more comfortable with each other, and sometimes Jennie is sleeping at Lisa room and will leave early so no one can know.

Outside the garden "psst I will tell you something important." V said to hai mate "what is it??" Jackson ask "well Last day I woke up early and I saw Jennie leaving Lisa's room." He said as they all widen their eyes "I thought I was the one who saw it to, yesterday I saw it to, do you think they have relationship??" Bambam ask.

"We can't say it, but for sure they have feeling's for each other and we know Lisa she will fall for someone easily even if This person just take care of her, for now let's now Mendel it's her life her choice and besides she I deserved to be happy." Suga said as they nodded and look at Lisa and jennie laughed which chatting at each other.

Meanwhile Lisa and jennie are taking when "ma'am Lisa a gift for you arrived." The guard said as Lisa frown " thanks." Lisa said as the guard handed her her gift, she is just like at the gift when her phone rang "hello who is this??" She said "hello Lisa it's me jong-ki I just recently changed my number, by the way did you receive my gift I hope you will like it." Jong-ki said.

"You we're the one who sent me this gift?? I thought you will stop it cause you said it's a waste??" Lisa ask as jong-ki chuckled "ahmm I remember you said you me you want it so I ask my assistant to find it for you and lucky he found it, it's my Birthday gift for you." He said as Lisa smile "thanks you... Papa." Lisa said as jong-ki said goodbye and hung up, and if your ask why did Lisa call jong-ki papa well jong have a favorites and it's Blackeagle in the agency he is cold man but outside he is a soft persona and will treat Lisa and the other as he daughter and sons.

To be continued....