Chapter 5

Lisa Pov

It hurts my body after they finish what they always did to me, every day they Will always beat me till I can only see darkness I wish I can open my eyes but I can't because my eyes are sore from beating.

"Hey is the medicine ready??" He said as I feel he is looking at me so I just closed my eyes and pretend to be unconscious, "for her?" The other ask "No!, project ZEUS we need it ASAP!!" He yelled "well that's why I'm here, we need one chemical." The man said "then buy it!!!!" He said.

"Well unfortunately we can't buy it nor find one at the black market." He said "what?!!!" He ask "only two doctor know how to make it, and for sure we can't make a move to them, I did some research and their husbands are the famous business man Kim and Park." He said as the man yell.

"We need to make a plan." He said as I laughed and open my eyes, "the idiot is already awake." he said as I laughed at him "hahahah, you are the idiot!!" I yell at him as he punch me "how dare you yell at me like that!!! Do you know who am I?!!!" He said as I spit on his face.

"Yes I know who you are, you are wanted same as your big boss, and for y'all will be in jail." I said as he punch me until I spit blood "where is the doctor??!, Find him and put alot of dose of her body!!! I want her to die slowly!!! And Beat her!!!" He said as I laughed at him as he leave the room and 3 men approach me as they beat me.

After they beat me they left the room, I sat and went to the sink inside room and wash my face, I stare at my face Alot if bruise while I was staring at my own face I saw the necklace mom gave us, the other half was in Liam's possession.

I don't know if he is wearing it but I hope he is wearing it, I sat at the corner of the room but then two men enter the room and took me to the room I really hate they lay me as I try to escape, "yah!!! Don't move you idiot, let's see who is helpless again." He said as he watch the doctor approaching me, and as he approaches me he ask his assistant to come and gave him one of the syringe containing one medicine as I watch the assistant preparing the rest of the medicine let say 15 other medicine.

After that I felt numb I can't walk the man carry me to the room as the idiot follow me, "look who is helplees now an-" he was cut when one of his man run to the room "boss the other track something heading towards us and they confirmed it's her teammates." He said as he is watching the door and the idiot look at me and held my collar "how?!!"

He ask me as I laughed at him "hahahaha, you are the idiot between us would think that they will let me die here?" I said as he punch me and the man approach him and give something to him, the Next Thing I felt was a prick at my neck and he tell me "you will die slowly and no one can save you!! Imagine the service will loss their best agent." He yelled at me as they escape,After some minutes I heard them calling my name I tried to yell but I can't the next thing I saw was the door flew and I saw them.

–_–_–_–_

Bambam Pov

As we leave the penthouse, we immediately run to the van "call them to get ready." Jackson order me as I pull my phone and Dial the number, "hello this is Sky from Blackeagle we would like to  prepare us an aircraft ASAP." I said "we will Sky." They say as they hung the phone,"Should I call him?" I ask them "yeah you should." Suga said as I call him.

"Hello bam?"

"Sir we found her, and we just want your approval to rescue Phoenix."

"I will approve your request as long as you will all will be back alive and not harm, I hope you can save her." He said as he hung up the phone.

"It's good he approved it, we just need to be at the airport I'm sure the aircraft is ready." I said as we drove to the airport.

_–_–_–_–