38

It was Christmas day, finally.

Ash decided to wake up early this time, just to annoy the shit out of her, revenge from yesterday. Ashtray decided to go out the room to wake up Fezco and then go wake Faye up. As they all made their ways back to his room, Fezco was just as confused as Faye was. "Ight so you gon' lift her legs, I'm gonna get her arms and Faye go get a glass of water and dump it on her quick" Ash was like a child sometimes, but it was funny. Fezco rolled his eyes and picked Valerie up by her legs, Ash picked her up from her arms. Valerie didn't know what was going on, she was half asleep when she realise they were bringing her to the couch, that's when Faye poured a glass of water over her head and she woke up fully. "Fuck you jesus!! Oh wait..IT'S CHRISTMAS BRO" Valerie said standing up hugging Ash as she smiled. Fezco had put up the christmas tree this year, it was a medium sized one, but they didn't care.

Valerie's eyes lit up at the presents all wrapped up, Ash had done a poor job at wrapping them but hey, it's the thought that counts. "Alright here here!" Valerie said bending over and grabbing Fezco's present handing it to him. "Open it!" Valerie said, a wide smile on her face as he started opening it, she had gotten him some black and white jordans, basic but she knew he wanted new ones. Fezco smiled as he looked at the jordans, he pat her head "Thanks kid." Fezco said. Valerie then grabbed Faye's presents and handed it to her, Faye was suprised Ash and Valerie had even got her anything. Ash rolles his eyes, secretly happy that Faye was smiling. Ash had warmed up to her a lot since the first time she moved here. Valerie sat on the couch waiting for Faye to open the presents. Faye started unwrapping them carefully, she was the type of person to save the wrapping paper. Faye revealed a tiny gift box with two pink lace bow clips, those were from Ash but Valerie suggested it since he had no clue what to get her "That's so cute! Thank you Valerie." Faye clueless, she thought it was Valerie. "It was actually Ash's gift for you"

Valerie said smiling as Faye smiled even wider "Thanks Ash" Faye said setting the box carefully down, on to unwrapping the other box. Valerie had got her a cute pink mini skirt. "Thank you so much Valerie I appreciate it a lot, both of you" Fezco looked at the three and decided to take out one of his gifts for her under the tree "Here you go kid i got you somethin' too" Fezco loved Faye like a sister at this point. Faye carefully unwrapped her final present, revealing some cute sailor moon earrings, it was something to match with the shirt she wore the first time they met at the drug deal. Faye almost teared up but she contained it. Faye sniffled "Thank youu" Faye said as she set down the gift. "My presents for each of you are under the tree I went shopping last week and hid them." After an hour of opening presents, the four sat down at the table, Fezco had actually tried making a Christmas lunch and he actually did pretty well. The turkey wasn't bad at all. Faye sat next to Fezco and Valerie next to Ash, Ash's hand was on Valerie's thigh.

Valerie still couldn't believe everything she had gone through with these three, they had really changed her life..she was grateful for that. They helped her through everything, they cared for her, they gave her food and most importantly they all showed her love. Ashtray had made her realise just how bad her past relationships. Ash cared for her in every way but Valerie had also changed his life and Fezco knew that too, he had been less of an asshole with everyone and actually gave people a chance before hating them. He had showed more empathy for people he didn't even know, even if he was still protective. Valerie and Ash were basically soulmates. They gave eachother what one an other needed for a long time. They were both desperate for that. They were perfect. Valerie never really celebrated Christmas with her father or family so this made her overjoyed. "I love you guys." Valerie said between tears as she ate her food. "You guys have showed me so much love this year" Ash smiled at her, they all did. "We love you too ma" Ash said kissing her forehead. "Yeah we love you kid" "Yeah..you're like a little sister to me sweetie" Faye added. This was the best Christmas ever, for all of them.