37

⚠Contains smut⚠

It was the 24th of December, Valerie's first Christmas with Ash, Fezco and Faye.

It was pretty early in the morning, Valerie jumping out of bed like an excited child. "Ash wake the fuck up! It's Christmas eve!" Valerie said running out as he groaned, looking at Valerie. "It's too early for this ma"  Ash said as he pulled the covers over him more, he was tired as fuck. "Boo hoo wake up! I'm excited." Valerie said, Fezco and Faye had woken up by all the yelling but didn't wanna get out to go check it out. Valerie got on the bed and got on top of Ash resting her head on his chest. "Cmon..Ash wake upp!" Valerie whined, as Ash grabbed her ass rolling his eyes as Valerie looked at him blushing. "It won't work now wake up" Valerie said as Ash sat up, making Valerie fall off the bed. Ash stood up and helped her up as she hugged him. "We gonna go christmas shopping or whatever.." Ash mumbled, secretly he was excited for Christmas but wasn't gonna admit that.

Ash and Valerie decided to get dressed and go to the mall early since it was gonna be packed with people. Valerie started picking out a simple outfit as she got undressed, Ash walked out the bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist as he studied Valerie's body up and down "I ain't ever gon' get tired of seeing your body ma" Ash said as she looked at him studying his body "Same here." Valerie said as she started getting dressed. Ash smiled and started to get dressed himself, Valerie finally finished and Ash did too. Valerie walked out the room, Ash following behind as they didn't bother to even get breakfast. "Alright I'm gonna get the car keys ma" Valerie nodded as she made her way out the door, Ash coming out minutes later he had learnt how to drive but obviously he didn't have a license he was too lazy to get it all done.

Once they arrived at the mall, they parked and just sat in the car. Ash looked over at her, putting a hand on her thigh rubbing circles. "You wanna do somethin' ma.." Ash huffed, Valerie had never seen him this desperate so she was confused. They hadn't had sex in awhile, it was clear that they were both wanting eachother but they didn't really have an explanation to not having sex. Valerie and Ash had never really come to it ever since the last time they did have sex. Valerie smiled as she shook her head "Nope I'm good!" Valerie wanted to tease him, she knew that made Ash mad but he didn't wanna do anything in case she was actually not wanting to do anything. Ash looked at her nodding as he got out the car, Valerie going after him.

After hours of shopping, they finally finished and made their way to the parking lot. Ashtray looked over at Val, smiling at the happiness in her eyes. They both got in the car and sat there before Ash started the car starting to drive back home. Once they arrived, it was about 12PM. They got out the car, hands full of shopping bags as they walked into the house. Fezco was on the couch smoking a blunt with Faye. Ash set the bags down, Valerie did too as he brought her to his room laying down with her. "Ma." Ash said as Valerie already knew what he wanted, she smiled and put a hand on his crotch, Ash huffed and pinnes her down to the bed. "I don't know what's fuckin' going on ma i want you." Ash said so easily as Valerie nodded, she was never gonna say no to him doing this to her, he always knew how to treat her.

Ashtray kissed her as he started undressing her, once she was fully undressed he just looked at her and then started undressing himself. Valerie smiled as Ash couldn't really wait for anything, so he just thrusted into her. Valerie hugged onto him as he started thrusting at a moderate pace, Valerie covering her mouth. Valerie was kind of shocked at him being like this but she didn't mind, he was hot when he was like this. Ash started going faster as Valerie gripped the sheets "Fuck..Ash s-slow down" Valerie said as Ash just went faster, All Valerie could hear was his heavy breaths. Ash finally finished, Valerie along with him as they both layed beside eachother exhausted.

Ash and Valerie hugged eachother. "That was amazing Ash" Valerie said rubbing circles on his chest. "I love you" Valerie said as Ash smiled down at her. "I love you too Ma."