24

It was the next day, everything turned out to go well in the end and Lexi finished her play. But Ash was still mad. Valerie walked into his room and layed beside him hugging him tightly. "Please talk to me Ash..you know it was better we didn't kill the officers..you know I'm right." Ash turned to face her as he put his hands around her waist. He didn't say anything all he did was kiss her, it was full of anger..it was full of hunger..but Valerie kissed him back.

Fezco and Lexi were on the couch, Fezco was kind of concerned for Ash but let Valerie deal with it. Faye was taking out the garbage as always, Custer's body was dumped in the middle of nowhere when Fezco got back..Valerie and Ash finally pulled away as he hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry for yelling at you ma..you was right.." Ash whispered in her ear, as he rubbed her waist. Valerie felt blood rush to her cheeks as she was getting kind of flustered.

Ashtray got up and looked down at her, he smiled at her. "Me and Fez have to go do a deal today, you wanna come.." Valerie nodded as she stood up. "Sure thing." Valerie then got some clothes ready as she just casually stripped down in front of Ash, she had sex with him so she didn't see it as a big deal if it was only once. Ash looked her up and down as he gulped and looked away. Valerie got dressed and Ash looked back at her, his expression from happy went immediately to angry. "Oh nahhh you ain't wearing that shit to a drug deal ma" Ash immediately went up to her. "I'm serious they gon be staring at you and ion like people staring at what's mine." Valerie's eyes widened, she was used to him being protective..but this was hot as fuck Valerie thought. Ash immediately grabbed one of his hoodies and grabbed a pair of her sweatpants. "Change ma." It wasn't a question, Valerie knew that, she kind of felt embarrassed but in a good way.

That's when Fezco walked in, while they were both just staring at eachother. It was some fucking sexual tension if you ask me. Fezco's eyes widened. "Oh shit bruh my bad Ash" Fezco chuckled as he left the room closing the door behind him as he sat next to Lexi. "Them two have some fuckin' sexual shit goin' on in there." Lexi laughed as Fezco said this. Valerie smirked wanting to test Ash's patience "I think i might go like this." Valerie replied as Ash furrowed his eyebrows. "Ma, I'm tellin' you change i don't want people starin' at you like that especially grown ass fuckin' men." Valerie just stood there crossing her arms, Ash softly pushed her against the wall. "I'll change you're ass myself ma." Ash commented, Valerie actually only put this outfit on to tease Ash, it was entertaining for her.

Ashtray couldn't handle it anymore so he just started taking her clothes off, except her undergarments. Ash was only doing this for her safety at the drug deal. He then dressed her into the clothes he picked out for her and sat her on the bed angrily. Valerie was laughing. "Not funny ma." Ash said as Valerie replied. "It really fucking is because i only did that to see what you would do." Valerie kept laughing as she layed back on the bed, her stomach began hurting from how much she was laughing. Fezco then came in again and said it was time to go, Ashtray grabbed her wrist and pulled Valerie out the room and outside to the car, Faye and Lexi were gonna stay since they had actually become friends since Lexi spent time at Fezco's quite a bit.

Valerie sat in the back as she looked at the two, she knew to stay serious when it came to this dangerous of a drug deal. Fezco even let her come in on this one so she didn't wanna fuck it up. They pulled up in the same apartment complex but this time they didn't go to Laurie's apartment, it was another one. Valerie stayed behind Ash and Fezco as they walked in. A tall tatted man opened the door, he was quite skinny too. Fezco, Ash and Valerie walked in. There were quite a lot of men and about two girls there, the girls were really exposed almost like Faye dressed. This was weird..now she knew why Ash was so serious about this.