7

It was a week after the whole drug dealing thing, Valerie was going to go to the new years party with Fezco and Ashtray but once again didn't know what to wear, she wanted to wear something nice but also knew if it was too revealing people would try and hit on her and Ash would probably kill them. Fezco came into Ash's room where Valerie was standing up looking through her clothes. "You okay kid?" Fezco asked confused on why she was looking at everything. "Yeah I'm just trying to find something to wear Fez." Valerie replied as she sat on the bed huffing. "Why don't you let me help you even if I'm bad at picking out stuff maybe somethin' cool may come out kid." Fezco chuckled. Valerie nodded.

After an hour, Fezco had found her the best outfit ever

After an hour, Fezco had found her the best outfit ever. She was impressed by his skills, he had paired it with some fishnets and white shoes to match.

Fezco left so she could get ready. Just as she was getting undressed Ash walked in and immediately turned around. "Shit sorry ma! I should've knocked." Valerie started laughing and just quickly put the dress on then hugged him from behind. "Do you like my outfit." Val asked as Ash turned around.

Ashtray pov:

God this girl couldn't get any more beautiful, i admired her figure in the dress and then looked at her face and admired her face. I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her forehead. "You look gorgeous ma." As i saw Valerie smiling it just made me smile, i can't believe i showed this side to her. It even suprised me.

Third person:

Valerie leaned in for a kiss and Ashtray did the same. Once their lips touched Ashtray started to make out with her passionately, he wanted more but knew Valerie wasn't ready for that yet. She wasn't ready to go all the way especially since he hasn't asked her to be his girlfriend, Valerie was confused on why he made out with her..why did he do all these things and still not ask all these things. It had been 3 weeks and a half almost a month..she had fallen in love with him and he had too but they were both too scared for different reasons. Val was scared it would go like her last relationship and he'd leave her. Ashtray thought he would put her in danger by doing the stuff he does and one day he'd lose her by this.

It was the time of the party, Ash, Fez and Val were in the car driving their way to the house. She knew she would see everyone there and they would probably be mad since she hardly spent time with her friends anymore and ignored them to spend her time with Ashtray. Once they arrived Val got out the car and Maddie immediately spoted her and ran over to her hugging her. "You bitch, you never contact the groupchat anymore..is it because of Ashy poo" Maddie mocked as she looked at Val giggling. Ash wasn't amused at all but shrugged it off to just go outside to the pool area. Fezco went to go find the nearest couch. Maddie and Val hang out most of the party until Maddie had to go to the bathroom.

Maddie pov:

As i was looking for the bathroom Lexi stopped me in my path and asked about Cassie all i said was. "She's fine, no way Cassie is gonna miss a new years party." I said as i kept making my way to the bathroom while i banged on it with both my hands.

Third person:

Nate and Cassie were fucking, but no one knew that.

Maddie pov again:

As i heard Nate yell out. "I'M IN THE BATHROOM." I was confused but i kept banging on the door. "Open the fucking door Nate! I have to pee!" I was getting impatient by the second and my bladder was about to fucking burst. Well maybe a bit too exaggerated but still. "Open the door!" I said as i kept banging on the door. That's when i put my head to the door and smiled. "Are you taking a shit at a party? You're so digusting, i can smell it." I said as i put my hand on the doorknob trying to turn it. "I hear you taking a shit, hurry the fuck up!" I said as i banged my hands against the door again. That's when Nate finally opened the door and i looked up at him. "Wait did you not wash your hands?" I said as Nate replied with. "What the fuck are you talking about Maddie?" "I can't believe you took a shit at a party and you didn't wash your hands." I smiled, containing my laugh.

Third person.

Valerie found her way back to Ash and Ash had his arm around her. Valerie was a bit drunk but knew not too take too much. Ash was observing the party with his usual angry face. Valerie was half asleep. Fezco was talking with Lexi until he got up and went over to Nate with his usual straight face.

F:Sup man, you havin' a good time?
N:Yeah.
F:Make any new years resolutions?
N:No, you?
F:A few.
N:The last time we talked, didn't you say you wanted to kill me.

Valerie was now sitting on the couch by Lexi, observing what Fezco was doing with Nate Jacobs..why was he talking to him. Fez chuckled and replied to his statement.

F:Happy new year playboy..

Fez smashed the bottle over Nate's head and began repeatedly punching him. Valerie smiled and got up clapping as she was pretty drunk and didn't really realise what she was doing but once she saw it got too much she went over to Fezco and tried pulling him off of Nate, she saw Maddie, Cassie and everyone freaking out. "Mckay!Get him off! Stop stop!" Cassie Howard yelled out. Mckay eventually got Fezco off Nate Jacobs and Fezco approached Valerie grabbing her hand, her hand being covered in blood. Fezco brought her to the car out of breath and Valerie got in deciding not to say anything. Fezco got into the passengers seat and then Ashtray drove off. They stopped midway and then Fezco switched seats with him. It was long day for all of them that's why they all immediately fell asleep when they got home.