29

Valerie started crying as she just couldn't handle the pain in her stomach, she eventually screamed from the pain..Ash ran in as Faye was already there trying to comfort her as Valerie breathed heavily. Ash looked down at her patting her head. "I'm sorry ma..I'm so sorry i can't do anything." Ash couldn't do anything and felt ashamed, he got on his knees to her level as he had hid all the drugs they had in the house with Rue and Elliots help. The ambulance had arrived and Faye and Ash carried her to the ambulance, the doctors then put her in the back as Fezco, Faye and Ash got in the back. Elliot and Rue stayed to make sure the house was safe. They had told Maddie, Kat, Lexi, BB and everyone else about what happened to Valerie.

The last thing Valerie could hear was the sirens before she got to the hospital waking up, that's when a nurse yelled. "She's up!" Quickly another nurse went to call for Fezco, Ash and Faye. As they heard their name they just ran to the room, Faye was on the verge thinking she had lost one of the only people that appreciated whatever she did. Ash was also panicked, not on the verge of tears but..Fezco was..he even shed a tear. Valerie held onto Faye's hand as Fezco and Ash grabbed her other hand. "You okay kid..this all my fuckin' fault.." Fezco blamed himself even if he wasn't the one who could really stop her going to school. "You..aren't one to blame..i shouldn't have taking..the tablet." Valerie mumbled the worlds still kind of weak they had given a reAlly strong  pain killer. She needed to stay a week to just get better. Faye, Fezco and Ash stayed with her until visiting hours were done. They made their way home.

When they arrived home, Ash went to his room not being able to hand his emotions right now. Faye stayed with Rue and Elliot as Fezco tried to comfort Ash in his room. Elliot decided to leave with Rue after about an hour of talking with Faye. Everyone had fallen asleep depressed the fact that Valerie had gone through that sort of pain. Valerie was in the hospital..until she suddenly had a visitor, even though visitors weren't allowed at this time..they let him pass for some fucking reason. It was Nate Jacobs, he made his way to Valerie's bed he looked furious. "I'm tired of you fucking with me Valerie, you ask me to help you but then just push me away and instead stay with those two fucking losers I'm the one you deep down fucking want huh..?" Nate had gone batshit crazy, Valerie gulped knowing this wasn't good, she sat up as she shook her head. "Why don't you..fucking want me man" He got closer to her face as he reached into his pocket, it was a small folder...? He opened it and revealed Valerie naked..how'd he get those..those were from when she was with Darren her ex boyfriend back when she lived with her father.

This was not fucking good, Nate smirked as he tilted his head a little. "Wondering why i have this huh? Darren sent them to me..yeah that's fucking right Valerie..i know him" What kind of sick stalker shit was this..Valerie stared at Nate not really being able to make up words, that's when she started crying at the thought of Nate seeing her that way...she was about 16 in those pictures so it was child pornography..but still he was powerful well his father was. Valerie started breathing heavily as she couldn't reach her phone. "You either come live with me, or I'll leak these fucking pictures.." Nate threatened..but knowing she has Ash by her side..sure it would be embarrassing but all she needed to do was not let it get to her head. "No. I'm not leaving them." Valerie said calmly, trying to hide her panic. "So fucking leave..before I report you to the police for child pornography." Valerie looked him in the eyes, he smiled and nodded. "You asked for it..don't be suprised if you're little drug dealer boyfriend gets a visit." Nate left before Valerie could say anything, she quickly got out of the hospital bed and got her phone texting Ash and Fezco to warn them.