19

⚠WARNING:CONTAINS SMUT⚠

As Ash got on top of her, Valerie finally felt as if she was finally ready. "I'm ready Ash.." Ash's eyes widened as he smiled at her. "You hundred percent sure ma?" Ash just made sure one more time. Valerie nodded as he just gave her a kiss and she kissed back, this turned into a full makeout session. Ashtray pulled away as he huffed. "Let me make sure the doors locked..so Fez or Faye don't come in ma."

Ashtray stood up and went to the door locking it as he took off his shirt and then went back to bed getting back on top of her. Valerie blushed a bit as she looked away. "I'll never get tired of that reaction ma." Valerie giggled as she kissed him again, after about 5 minutes Ash tugged at her shirt. Valerie pulled away and sat up as she took off her shirt to reveal a black bralette. Ash looked down at her breasts but immediately after looked at her face. "You're beautiful, it's like everything about you is perfect ma."

"Thank you Ash" Valerie got on his lap as he looked her up and down starting to kiss her neck, trying to find a sweet spot. He had found it almost immediately making sure to leave multiple hickeys on her neck. Valerie let out slight quiet moans since she couldn't really be that loud since Fez and Lexi were awake watching a movie..not to mention Faye would probably say something.

Ashtray then decided to take one of her breasts and toy with it a little, still being gentle since it was kind of her first time. Ashtray was gentle when it came to this, even though everyone described his personality as rude and basically a dick. Valerie knew that he wasn't, Ash was different with his family and she was pretty sure he saw her as that. Not in a weird way. Ash had told her about what he did as a kid, that his grandma and his brother Fezco were everything to him. Even though they weren't related he looked up to them and put it as his life mission to keep them safe.

Ash and her were eventually only in their underwear which was a big step for Valerie. Her insecurities started to flood in, overthinking. Ashtray instead admired her body, he loved every part of her and didn't see her differently. What made her insecure were her scars, from when she was a child. It happened in fights she used to cause.

Ash traveled down to her stomach and kissed one of her scars. "I'm sorry if i get insecure.." Valerie said as she looked down at Ashtray. "You're beautiful..I'll say it again ma, nothing is gonna change the way i see you..all i see is a badass girl that i love."

This made Valerie's cheeks turn red. Valerie  smiled. "I love you Ash." Ashtray then stood up and grabbed her neck gently, squeezing slightly. Valerie gulped and Ash kissed her forehead. He was taking things slow since he didn't want to pressure her into having sex the minute she said she was ready. Ash started taking off her bralette. Valerie didn't even feel exposed which was new to her. She felt comfortable showing her body to Ash after all his words.

Ashtray gave her a peck on the lips. "This is okay right ma?" Valerie replied with. "Of course it is." Valerie slowly took off her underwear. Ashtray helped her. Valerie then sat back a little as Ashtray threw her underwear off the bed. Valerie got on top of her and gently approached his hand to her entrance.