5

Valerie was so confused, Ash panicked a little before keeping his calm and bringing Valerie to his room. Valerie felt her legs shaking from anxiety. What was happening out there she thought to herself confused on why Fezco was panicked and Ash hid her away. Valerie being the curious soul she was decided to come out the room and into the room.

M:Ahh you didn't tell me you had this gem here.

Valerie saw as the tattooed bald man spoke up..he was scary. Fezco was keeping his calm though Valerie could tell he was panicking. "This yo bitch Fezco?" Mouse spoke up once again as Fezco shook his head. "Nah man..that's like my lil sister.." Valerie took a seat as she was now too afraid to leave, she wanted to kind of observe this. "You sure you don't want some fentanyl man?" Mouse said. Then Fezco replied with "Nah man too many OD's"

"What about you lil sis.." Mouse said to Valerie. "I'm good." Valerie said in a calm tone. "Come onn" Mouse put a droplet of fentanyl on his knife and brought it to her lips. Ashtray shook his head, he was panicking but didn't show it. Valerie took the knife in her mouth and immediately felt her head flop to the side slightly. She layed down and let out a small groan. Mouse put some packets of fentanyl in Valerie's hands. "You gon' have to pay me lil sis.." Mouse said. "N-nooo I'll just give them back." Val mumbled as Mouse shook his head. "i have a strict no return policy." He said as he lifted her legs on his lap and layed his hand on her inner thigh guiding his hand up and down. Ashtray was just about to fucking lose it. "You can always pay up another way." He smirked as Fezco took out some money. "Nah man just let me pay for it." Fezco spoke up and got up handing 300 dollars to Mouse. "Wow lil bro really must love you. That gon' be 600 now." Mouse said as Fezco replied with "Damn you really gon do me like that.." Mouse then took the other 300 from Fezco and was off with Custer. Ashtray went right over to Valerie taking away the packets and stuffing them in his pocket to flush them down the toilet later.

Valerie pov:

I could hardly remember anything, all i knew is that i woke up in Ash's bed with a steaming fucking headache. Ash came in with some orange juice and waffles..the waffles were all deformed which made me laugh. Ash got angry and set the plate on his night stand. "What's so funny ma! I tried my best with this shit.." Ash got embarrassed and i stopped laughing and grabbed the knife and fork cutting a piece and putting the piece of waffle in my mouth. It was delicious. "Wow Ash these are so good!" I could see his smile as he looked at me enjoying his waffles that he made.

Ashtray pov:

I was so in love with her, she was beautiful in anything she did. I wanted to just kiss her and give her my all, i thought it was time to confess yet it had only been a few days. But yet i believed in love at first sight and i was pretty sure this girl made me feel this.

Back to third person:

Valerie had finished the plate of waffles and had also drank all her orange juice. Ashtray sat next to her and got close kissing her on the lips and then pulling away. Valerie noticed the way he looked at her, it made her blush a little. Ashtray smiled, all his anger faded away when he was with her. It was hard though, she could tell he was very protective of her and would even kill if it came to protecting his family. That was the thing about Ash, he put his family before others.

A week later.

Valerie pov:

I was taking care of the shop today, while Ash and Fezco were out doing some deals. That's when Nate Jacobs walked in once he saw me he smirked and went up to the counter i was sitting on. "Where's the gum?" Nate said as i glared at him the whole time. "I don't know man look for it." Words couldn't describe how much i despised him, he made her fucking furious anytime she saw him at school or anywhere really. What no one knew is that he has tried to make a move on me many times while being with Maddy and even told her, but she still went back to this excuse of a man. Nate didn't look too happy at my response but did what i said and went to look for it. I scrolled through my phone and then set it down when Nate put the gum down on the counter. "It's gon be 25 cents bro." I said calmly as he gave me the money, i put the money in the cash register and mumbled something under my breath as i saw him leave in his truck, i was glad he didn't try anything when i was alone.

That's when Rue came in, she was confused why Ashtray wasn't in the back. "oh hi Rue Rue!" I had picked that up from Cassie Howard. "Sup Val, Why Ash ain't in the back i need some weed." Ever since Rue had met Jules she had only been doing weed but Fezco prohibited me from selling drugs to anyone when Ash or him wasn't there. "Sorry Rue Rue i can't help you I'm on my own today" Luckily Rue understood and sat on the counter next to me. "So how are you and Ash doing?" Rue asked curiously. "I think I'm in love with him Rue, this week has been the best ever.." I replied, i could swear a bit more and my eyes would turn into hearts. I kept rambling on and on about him to Rue and she listened.

But that's when she heard Ashtray and Fezco pull up in Fez's car. She kept talking to Rue though until they came in. "How did you hold up kid?" Fezco asked.

V:Been holding up well, Nate came in and don't worry he didn't do anything.
A:You sure..I'll beat his ass if he did anythin'
F:Yeah i agree with Ash on this.
V:I'm serious, he didn't do anything just came here to buy some gum.
R:Yo Fez i need about 5 grams of weed.
F:Ash go get her some and then Rue bro we need to leave.

Third person:

Rue left as soon as she got her weed and as usual didn't pay. Ash, Val and Fez finally got home. Fez wasn't really tired so he stayed up watching a dumb movie. Ash and Val went to this room and Ashtray layed her down getting on top of her as he just cuddled her. "I really like you." Ash mumbled.