8

It was A couple days after the whole dilemma, Valerie decided to go out for a walk on her own early in the morning. She got undressed while Ashtray was still sleeping and got into a basic outfit.

That's when she exited the house, leaving a note on Ash's desk so he wouldn't worry

That's when she exited the house, leaving a note on Ash's desk so he wouldn't worry. Valerie decided to walk to a random corner store, but that's when she saw Nate. The moment she entered the store..Nate eyed her down, fuck was he beat up good. Valerie couldn't help but laugh, oh did that make Nate Jacobs angry. He started walking up to her, that's when Valerie quickly went out the store thinking she'd be able to get away from him. He didn't.

Ashtray pov:

I woke up to Valerie not being there, i got up and just decided to look around my room. I hated when she didn't wake me up before leaving and it always made me anxious thinking she might get hurt. I then saw a folded piece of paper and decides to open it since i knew it wasn't on my desk before. I saw what was written down: 'I went for a walk Ash, sorry for not waking you up you just looked peaceful.'I calmed down almost immediately but that didn't change anything, what if something happened when i wasn't there..i decided to brush it off even if i had a bad feeling. "Yo Fez." I said as i walked out my room, seeing Fez eating some of my cereal. "Yo not cool man!" I hated when people touched my cereal. "Stop playin' Ash i bought my own box since you fuckin' stuff guns in all the other ones. The actual one with the cereal is in the bottom cupboard." Fez said chuckling a little, but there it was again that gut feeling i felt when something bad was gonna happen.

Valerie pov:

I found myself almost running from Nate Jacobs, i was thinking to myself of what i should do since i was pretty fat away from Fezco's. That's when Nate's truck started. I decided to just go down an unknown street and stayed there hoping he wouldn't find me since the street was basically an alley way with a dead end. A car couldn't even fit in there. I felt my heart drop when Nate Jacob's truck stopped at the alleyway. Maddie and me were close so i sometimes spent my time at her house, Nate was always there. He just gave me bad vibes, once i heard about the incident with Maddie being choked i knew it wasn't the guy who was actually sent to jail. Nate started making his way towars me as he stopped in front of me. "Why do you hang out with those drug dealers..?" Nate asked as he smiled down at me. I was confused but just gulped instead of replying to his question. "You know I'm very protective of you Valerie, i always have been since Maddie first introduced me to you..You know Maddie sees you as a little sister..right?" I knew this motherfucker was crazy, but the tone of his voice is what creeped me out..he was so calm. "Maddie told me to protect you whenever your in need of it..and you hang out with the guy who beats my face up..and not to mention his sad excuse of a little brother. Valerie you know these people would never actually care for you right..Fezco's a retard and his brain cells are slowly getting less and less by the day the more he smokes weed." Nate smiled at me, what the fuck was he talking about..he'd lost the plot. "Cmon..let me take you in..you can't live with them forever can you? They'll leave you just like your mommy did.." How did he know that, tears starting to well up in my eyes as i smacked him across the face. It obviously hurt him more then it would've of if he wasn't injured. "You shouldn't be smacking me Valerie..i know everything about you..i know everything.." Nate got close to my ear and whispered. "Everything about your family..and everything you did ..i know you killed that girl Valerie.." Nate said getting close to my face as he wiped my tears away. What do i do..What the fuck do i do to get out this situation. "If you don't cooporate and leave with me to my house..I'll tell everyone your little secrets..i know you fucking tried to hide it when you came here again, but trust me..i know everything that fucking goes on Valerie..so get in my truck or you know what's gonna happen next." I nodded knowing i didn't have much of a choice, we got into his truck and drove off..that's when i noticed the gun in his pocket.