9

Ashtray was worried sick when Valerie hadn't come home for a day. Fezco was too. There was no contact from her or anything. Valerie was eating breakfast, with Nate's family them all wondering why there was a 16 year old girl here and Nate didn't explain why. Once she finished she thanked them and went upstairs, in reality she was panicking what the fuck should she do. She didn't have any battery and had no way of contacting them. She knew they'd be in danger if she contacted them so she sat down on Nate's bed thinking of what she could do. She couldn't just walk out, Nate would say everything about her.

Valerie's backstory:

When Valerie was about 11, she was on a drug deal with her father. That's when her father forced her to kill someone she loved dearly, her brother. Valerie didn't know why but whatever her dad said she had to listen to. He was a dangerous man. The reason was probably because he betrayed their father. Her brother and her grew inseparable but when she had to fire a bullet at him everything changed for her. She had never showed anymore emotions to her father and it was hard for her to get over it, in fact she never did. Valerie had killed about 7 people but when she killed her best friend for finding out about her secret in the drug dealing , she never forgave herself and hid it the best she could. Valerie had a relationships with people but it never ended well for her so she decided to never open up to anyone. But when her father passed away, she felt a sudden relief and weight off her back.

Back to present day:

As Nate Jacobs walked into the room where he saw Valerie sitting down on the bed thinking. Nate smiled at her, acting like the day before he hadn't threatened her. "How did you sleep last night Val?" Nate asked calmly..this guy was a psycho and only a few people knew that. It was also Ash's birthday in a few days he would be 17 but..looks like she wasn't making it there. "If i had a knife right now I'd slit your throat and do anything in my power to make sure your body was never fucking found.." Val looked up at Nate her eye twitching a little. When Valerie got like this, it was scary and most people knew to never mess with her and play with her feelings when she was like this. "Does it look like i had a good fucking night Jacobs?!" Valerie stood up pushing him. "You know what i fucking think.." Valerie knew about the whole situation with Jules and Nate Jacob's dad, Rue had told her..there was no denying everyone thought Nate was gay after Maddie told Cassie about the dick pics on his phone, and then Cassie told Lexi and then so on and so forth. "i think your a faggot just like your fucking daddy.." Valerie said as Nate grabbed her by the hair and brought her close to his face as he kneeled down to her height. Valerie groaned in pain and took this chance to poke two fingers into his eyeballs. Nate let go of her, she kicked him to the ground..she didn't know how but i guess being angry helped. Valerie got on top of him and began to punch him in the face repeatedly..guess he didn't learn his lesson when Fezco did this.

Back with Ashtray things were crazy, he was pacing up and down, repeatedly calling her. He felt as if it was his fault Fez did too, Ash and Fezco had texted everyone they had on their contacts list from the highschool, like Lexi, Cassie, Maddie, Kat, Jules and Rue..but there was no use. Fezco had never seen Ashtray this panicked but knew if they didn't find her soon he'd fucking go mad. "I'll fuckin' kill the motherfucker that took her! Man she wouldn't fuckin' disappear like that!' Fezco watched his brother as he yelled stil pacing up and down the living room. That's when Ashtray realised. "Fuckin' Nate Jacobs." Ashtray mumbled, realising this was probably revenge for Fezco beating the shit out of him. "Get in the car man." Fezco said as he got up, Ashtray getting a gun from his cereal box. As the drove right to Nate Jacob's house they knew they couldn't just barge in. Valerie was done beating him up, but he had passed out from how much she punched him in the face..Valerie was crying knowing what she did was horrible..in a way he deserved it but Valerie still felt like a horrible person.

Fezco and Ashtray waited in the car as they saw Cal Jacobs, Marzia and Nate's brother get in the car and driving off. They left Nate alone, they wondered why. That's when they immediately went to the front door leaving the car there. Fezco knocked on the door loudly he seemed fucking angry and Ash looked like he was ready to kill someone. That's when Valerie opened the door with bloody hands and tears running down her face, Ashtray thought she was hurt by Nate Jacobs..but really it was her who had hurt him. "What the fuck happened ma!? What the fuck did he do to you!!?" Ashtray yelled at Valerie getting angry as he began shaking her trying to get her to speak. "Fuck Ash! Just let her fuckin' process things first!" That's when Nate had woken upstairs, he wiped his bloody face with his blanket and got up stumbling a little..

My drug. Ashtray X Reader.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें