2

⚠TW:SA

"It's fine Ash" Val giggled at the thought of Ash cuddling her when they were in bed, Ash furrowed his eyebrows and glared at her. "Fuck Val what you laughin' at" Ash laughed a bit seeing her giggle, he had to admit she was beautiful to him. Val looked at him, her giggles turning into laughs. "Nothing I'm just laughing" Val kept laughing until Fezco walked in. "What y'all laughin' at?" Fezco was very confused at the two laughing their asses off.

Val and Ash eventually stopped laughing as they both got up at the same time. Ash went to go sit on the couch and Fezco pulled Val away for a second. "Yo Val look at this shit." Fezco then showed her a picture on his phone of Ash and Val cuddling asleep. Val's cheeks went red seeing the picture. "Fezz" Val whined as she walked away and sat beside Ash, Ash was watching loonie tunes. Val hugged her knees to her chest as she looked at Ash, but when she looked over at him he was already looking at her.

Ash immediately looked away and Val got up going to Ash's bedroom laying down she didn't know what to do on the weekends so all she did was go on her phone. Val scrolled through instagram until she got a message from Maddie. Val opened it, it was an invitation to a party, Val immediately stood up and got into a simple casual outfit.

 Val opened it, it was an invitation to a party, Val immediately stood up and got into a simple casual outfit

Ash walked in and stared at her up and down immediately getting protective. "Where the fuck you goin' ma?" Val was kind of thrown back by the nickname and his sudden protectiveness. "To a party with Maddie, why?" Ash got close to her until his face was inches apart from hers. "I'm coming with you." Ash said, Val knowing it wasn't a question she nodded. Ash put a hand on her head and ruffled her hair up. Val blushed at how Ash was acting, she was confused as fuck. Ash realised he was letting his guard down with her, even though he wasn't so sure of her he trusted her more now.

Soon it was time for the party and Ash and Val were in Fezcos car as Fez was driving us there. Val wanted to wander off with her friends and enjoy her time at the party but Ash wouldn't let her leave his side, so she accepted her fate.

Valerie pov:

I couldn't understand why he was being so protective of me all of a sudden. Did he not trust me or something? It's not like i was gonna drink well maybe a little but it wasn't a big fucking deal. "Valerie" He spoke. I turned my head to face him as i looked at him unamused. "Go hangout with your friends..come to me if you need me" He said. I immediately left as Maddie saw me running up to me and hugging me. Maddie smelt like a combination of weed, alcohol and chanel perfume.

Ashtray pov:

I missed her already, i couldn't help but deny my feelings for her were growing. I was being an asshole before but i now considered her as a friend, maybe a little more then that but i didn't wanna say that to her. I sat down beside Fezco as he smoked a blunt, a bunch of girls began to surround me and say a bunch of things. "Hi can i get your number or something" "Your so cutee" I ignored them all since i was used to this at parties.

Back to third person:

As Val was with Maddie she had gotten a bit too drunk to realise what was about to happen next. A boy approached her and offered her a shot, she took the shot and immediately began to feel dizzy. The boy picked her up and brought her to a random room in the house. Ashtray was looking around for Val until he noticed the guy carrying Val, Ash immediately stood up and followed the guy grabbing an empty beer bottle. Val was being undressed, too drugged to know what was going on. Ash Barged through the door and slammed the bottle on the guys head, punching him until he was unconscious, he saw Valerie laying there and immediately dressed her up again as he picked her up and put a hand on her cheek. "Val, fuck Val wake up." The mix of emotions in Ash's voice were something no one has ever seen except Fezco.

Val woke up in Ash's bed the next day with him hugging onto her awake, he looked like he didn't sleep at all last night. "Ash..?" Val mumbled as Ash quickly sat up and sat her up with him. "Fuck Val!? Why did you take that damn fucking shot and why the hell would you get so fuckin' drunk!?" Ash looked angry and concerned and then Val kissed his cheek in atempt to calm him down. Val saw his anger and concern turn into his normal expression. Ash hugged her and Val hugged him back.