21

Fezco was getting ready for Lexi's play, Faye was ironing his shirt for him. Custer was sitting on the couch smoking. Fezco walked down the hallway and into the room as Faye smiled at him. "What we got goin' on here?" Fezco said.
Faye:Freashly steameeeed
F:Ooo yes yes yes!
Fezco rubbed his hands together, Faye was smiling brightly, she actually didn't act high off her socks and wasn't talking so slow.
F:You're the best.
Fezco said as he put his shirt on, Faye helped him button it up.
F:It be stepping out tonight. Oo bless yo heart.
Faye was still smiling, when she smiled it was pure that's what Valerie loved about her. She stared at the two as she saw Custer walk in.
F:You know i really appreciate you doin' this.
Custer:Damn, what's good?
F:Yo, what's up man. I'm actually hella busy, I'm gettin' ready to go out.
Valerie observed Custer's every move still not trusting this bastard. Valerie also noticed, Faye's smile dropping when Custer walked in.
C:You goin' to a party, where you goin'?
F:Don't worry about what I'm doin' man, worry bout yourself.
C:Aight..Ima just chill then.
Valerie noticed his hand,  he had put something in the plant. Valerie knew something was up. Faye looked at Valerie and then at Custer as he made his way up the steps and into the living room. Custer sat down as he looked around then set his phone down. Valerie walked into the living room and glared at Custer as she sat down. "Sup." Valerie said. Custer gave her a slight nod. Faye started making her way slowly to the living room as she stood there looking at Custer he then whispered as he put his hand just below her ass. "Be cool..I love you" Faye kept glancing at Valerie..she then bowed down and he whispered something Valerie couldn't hear.

Meanwhile Ashtray was observing, usual angry look as he sensed something was up just as Valerie did.

Fezco:YO FAYE come here for a split second!
Faye:I'll be right there

Custer made a hand movement and Ashtray furrowed his eyebrows as he glanced at Valerie and gave her a nod. Ashtray picked up a knife and hid it up his sleeve as he went into the living room and sat next to Valerie as he put his hand on her thigh rubbing circles as Custer spoke up. "How you doin' playa." Ashtray didn't speak as Valerie glanced at Faye, she was already looking. Ash squeezed her thigh, she knew he was nervous. Faye walked into the kitchen and reached up to get  a glass slowly. Custer looking over at her. He then looked back at Ash and Valerie. Faye mouthed "Be quiet." Valerie looked at Ash trying to confirm if he also saw that. He squeezed her thigh again as a sign he did.

As Fezco walked in with some flowers Valerie smiled as he said. "Alright y'all ima head out."
C:Wait you're uh leaving?
Custer turned around to face him, Faye looking between the two, nervous as fuck.
Fezco:Yeah I'm about to leave right now.
That's when he got a message it was from Lexi. Valerie looked at Ashtray..they both clearly had the intentions of killing Custer. Fezco looked at Faye then at Custer again.
F:Is uh everythin' good?
C:Yeah bro..uh before you go i actually have to talk to you about something.
Valerie shook her head slightly as Ash got even more mad, practically digging his nails into Valerie's thigh before she let out a groan. "Fuck Ash!" Valerie yelled as everyone turned to look at at Valerie. Ashtray took his hand off her thigh. "Sorry ma didn't mean to!" Ashtray said as he put his arm around her.

To be continued...