11

It had been a week now, Faye was now living with us. Ashtray and Valerie were not happy about this but clearly couldn't say anything. Ashtray and Valerie were eating cereal as Faye was grabbing a coca cola she walked out the kitchen, Ash glared at Fezco and then we both stood up. Ashtray grabbed Val's hand as they went to his room staring at the cameras as Valerie was sitting on his lap. Ash was holding her waist so she stayed still and to make sure she didn't fall off his lap or slide off it. That's when Faye went out to take the trash, seeing a truck with Cal Jacobs in it..of course she didn't know who it was and Ashtray was too busy talking with Valerie about some random shit.

Faye came into Ash's room. "There's some random guy out there." Faye said in her slow tone. Ashtray immediately got up setting Valerie on the bed as Valerie got up Ashtray grabbed a gun and walked out holding the gun to Cal's head the moment he stepped foot outside, "Fuck you doin'?" Ash said as he glared at Cal, Cal jumped a little seeing the gun. Valerie decided to follow Faye to the living room, they were both sitting down on the couch as they observed Ashtray bringing Cal Jacobs in and sitting him down.

Flashback:

It was the beggining of the week when Faye had first moved in with them. Faye and valerie were sat down on a counter and Fezco was just sitting down by the cash register. That's when Lexi Howard came in, Valerie waved. "Hi Lexi! How've you been doing?" Valerie asked. "I've been doing good, you sweetie?" Lexi smiled at Valerie as she said this and then Valerie spoke up again. "Good!" Valerie could see the way Fezco's face lit up, ever since that new years party he had kept talking to Valerie about Lexi. No one knew Cal Jacob's had pulled up at the gas station.

F:Lexi Howard..
L:Hi!
F:How you doin?'

Valerie was so happy, she looked at them both, Fezco was smiling like a teenager in those stupid romantic movies.

L:Good, I'm-
F:Hi I'm Faye.

Faye lifted her hand as a sign she was waving, Valerie giggled because Faye was quite dumb. Lexi smiled fakely, Valerie could tell.

L:I'm Lexi. Um..Are you guys?

Lexi did a weird movement and then Fezco looked at Faye and then back at Lexi.

F:Yeah, no she's just staying with me for awhile but shes cool though..What brings you out here anyway?
L:Oh uh i just came to get a drink.
F:Uh oh well that's cool we got plenty of those..uh do you need help finding anything?
L:I'm okay..
F:Well thats the malt licor..
L:yeah,I know.

Valerie knew Fezco could've worded that better, Lexi was now probably thinking Faye and him were together. Fezco was too in love to realise what he was saying though. But that's when Cal Jacobs walked in.

F:Yo sorry i didn't get to say goodbye on new years..
C:Good evening
F:Sup man..

Lexi look concerned, Faye and Valerie were looking at his every step that's when Valerie noticed that his hand was in his pocket..she found that suspicious. Fezco looked at Ashtray and Ashtray furrowed his eyebrows knowing something wasn't right. Cal looked around picking up a few things before he spoke up. "You got any spearmint gum?" Fezco answered. "I don't know man the gums right here." Fezco pointed next to him.

C:This your store?
F:It's a family business..
C:Your parents own it..
F:Do you usually ask these many questions man?
C:Just you. Did she tell you who i am?
F:Nah man..
Faye:Are you a cop?
C:No.

This is when Faye and Valerie looked at Fezco with an expression of what the actual fuck is going on. As Cal reached into his pocket, Valerie could hear the sound of the cereal box in the back. Valerie looked over at Ashtray then at Lexi. Ashtray loaded the gun and then Cal started taking his hand out which revealed a 20 dollar bill as he set it on the counter. Valerie glaring at his every move. "Just a concerned father" Cal said as he left the store, Fezco got up and walked out to make sure he drove off.

Present day:

F:So first you come to my fucking job? Asking all these weird ass questions like the feds and then i find you outfront of my house. The fuck are you doin' man?
C:You're free to call the cops.

Valerie knew that really he wouldn't call the cops..he had a lot to hide like filming people without consent, child pornogrophy and statutory rape.

F:Now why the fuck would i do that?
C:Well it's either call the cops, let me go or..

Cal turned his head to face Ash and then said. "kill me."

F:What the fuck man, what's up with your family are you all just a bunch of assholes?
C:You beat up my son.
F:Yeah well he deserved it man, He's a fuckin' bitch.
C:Yeah okay tough guy.

Cal Jacobs attempted to mock Fezco but that's when Ashtray hit him on the head with the gun, Valerie giggled and Faye just looked confused in her own little world.

C:Ow fuck! Why did you do that?..
A:Cause your in no position to talk shit.
C:I'm warning you..you hit me one more time and-

Ashtray hit him again, Valerie laughed a little, seeing this excuse of a father get beaten up made Valerie genuinely happy.

C:Fuck..
A:Why don't you call the cops?
C:The chief of police Will Greenwood- AH!

Ash hit him again, again..again and again until Fezco finally said. "Alright Ash..Chill out man.." "FUCK!" Cal yelled as Ash spoke again. "This guy don't want the fuckin' cops involved." Valerie was just admiring him, he was doing this with such ease not even flinching. Valerie admired his way if protecting Fezco and everyone. Ashtray took out his phone and set it on the table. "Call the cops." Ash said, glancing at Val for a second then back at Cal Jacobs. "I will..' Cal said slightly out of breath, i mean understandable. Val could tell he was hesitant. "Dial bitch!" He hit Cal again "If you got nothin' to hide call the fuckin' cops!" Ashtray was getting angrier by the second and impatient. Ashtray hit him again and Cal started waving his arm. "Stop..stop" Cal said breathless. "I'm not fuckin' stoppin' call the cops!" Ash kept glancing at Valerie..Valerie didn't know why but just shrugged it off. "Told you" Ash said as he hit him for a last time until Fezco spoke up looking fed up. "Alright man i get it."

C:I know you and your drug addict friend..that girl they tried to extort my son.
F:What..?
C:Because of what i did to her friend..
F:The fuck you talkin' about man..
C:You know the blonde..
F:Who Jewel?
C:Look man i didn't know she was 17..
F:You tellin' me you had sex with Jewel!?
Faye:Who's Jewel..
F:What the fuck man..
Faye:Do i know Jewel?
F:What the fuck are we even talking about right now man..
Faye:Jewel, Jewel..Jewel
C:I just want the disc..
F:What disc!
C:Of Jules and I..
F:YO you recorded that shit!?!?
C:I didn't know
F:You didn't know you were recording?!
C:I fucked up..
F:Obviously man! Look who the fuck told you I gave a shit about this anyway!
C:My son.
F:Your son? The one who is in love with Jewel?
Faye:Aww that's cute

Val nudged Faye as she started laughing loudly, this shit was funny as fuck to her. She just couldn't help but laugh.

F:That's not cute what the fuck! Also Val shut the fuck up!
C:What?
F:What kind of Father son shit goin' on round here bro..!!
C:I'm extremely confused.
F:You're confused, I'm fucking confused bro!
Faye:Me too
F:I don't even know what the fuck you're doing here bro..
C:Do you mind if i just..leave? I'm not gonna say anything to anyone i swear to god let's just pretend this never happened.

Ashtray shook his head at Fezco as Fezco looked at Cal Jacobs and then Ash again. Valerie was still laughing her ass off and Faye was starting to laugh.

F:Yo Ash let me talk to you real quick
Faye:Hi what's your name
C:Cal..
Faye:Do you and your son like..like fuck people together..
Valerie:I bet he does.
F:Yo man Imma let you out of here on one condition.
C:Anything
F:You keep yo bitch ass son away from my life and Valerie and Rue's till the end of fucking time.
C:I promise.
F:Now i know nothin' about no disc that's ain't my problem.

Once Cal left, Ashtray practically dragged Valerie to his room and sat her down looking at her. "It ain't funny Ma!" Ash said putting a hand on her cheek. "Nah it is." She could tell Ash was stressed after that so she just decided to give him a kiss and he gently kissed back.