28

⚠Contains mentions of smut, hardcore drug use⚠

After that day at the gas station Valerie and Ash had been having sex basically everyday, Fezco was kind of tired of it but never mentioned much to not make them embarrassed. It was until it was the first day of school everything went well for Valerie until she bumped into Nate Jacobs. "Yo Val." Nate said as he looked down at the girl. Valerie was already upset that day and seeing him just made it worse. Ash and her were away for the first time in months so she was kind of bored at school. "Hi Nate.." Valerie said blankly. "Can i walk you to class?" Nate Jacobs thought he was finally gonna get Valerie but she just shook her head and may her way over to Rue groaning. "Fuck..it's so early." Rue said as she looked at the guy beside her, he had really shit dyed hair. "Sup I'm Elliot!" Elliot reached out his hand as she smiled and shook his hand. "My name is Valerie, it's nice to meet you!" Rue looked at the awkwardly as they started talking about some random topics and then went to drugs. "Yo you wanna get high with us after school." Elliot asked, Valerie's eyes widened. "Fuck yeah i haven't gotten high off my socks for so long." Elliot smirked. "How about we go to the bathrooms Rue, why don't we take some new drugs i got..have no fucking clue but the dude said they hit big time." Elliot said as Valerie jumped up slightly in excitment. "Aight.." Rue rolled her eyes as they made their way to the girls bathroom. It was amphetamine, this was a hardcore drug and theywere idiotic to take it but they also didn't know what it was.

As they all put a tablet in their mouth, their eyes slightly widened as it almost hit immediately. It hit Elliot and Rue perfectly but it didn't give much of a relaxed feeling to Valerie. Valerie slid down the door on the floor as she breathed heavily. Fuck she was screwed if the school found her like this, Rue and Elliot were too relaxed to even realise Valerie was in pain until she threw up inside the toilet. It had been an hour, Valerie was feeling very sick and dizzy. Rue and Elliot were finally slightly sobered up, Elliot holding her hair up in case she threw up again, Rue lifting her up as she immediately took her out the school calling Fezco, not wanting to get in trouble with the school for taking drugs and skipping school.

Fezco got there almost immediately, Ash was in the front seat looking as angry as ever. Fezco was angry too. "The three of you get in the fuckin' car!" Fezco yelled, he didn't know Elliot but knew he had something to do with giving her the amphetamine. They helped Valerie in the car as her nose started bleeding, Elliot quickly held her face up, his hand around her neck from the back as he held her face up by her jaw. Ash did not like that..his leg going up and down, fists clenched. "Hands off my fuckin' girl bitch!" Ash finally snapped as Rue looked at Elliot wide eyed. Elliot let her go as Valerie's head flopped down. "Ash you gotta be kidding me, she can't keep her fucking head up!" Rue yelled as she held her head up, Elliot looked concerned for her. As they arrived at Fezco's place, they rushed in the house as they layed her down on the couch. "Faye!" Ash yelled out as she quickly came out seeing Valerie like this, blood all over her face from her nose and her eyes as dilated as ever. Ash was pacing as Elliot sat down on the couch beside Valerie while Rue was wiping her nose. Valerie then threw up again falling off the couch as she let out heavy breaths. "Fuck what did you give her!?" Fezco said panicked as he picked up Valerie as Faye rushed to the bathroom setting her down in the bath, Fezco gulped as he looked at Ash. "Hide the drugs, call an ambulance she needa go to a hospital.."

To be continued...