23

Ash and Valerie were still washing their hands, Valerie started washing her face too since she had gotten blood on her face. Ash still looked angry, he was definitely not having it. He knew the police were coming and he wanted to do something to help his brother. Valerie dried her face and put her hand on Ash's. "Ash I love you." Ash looked at her, this was the first time she had ever seen him sad and panicked really. "I love you too Ma." Ash replied. Valerie knew deep down he was a sensitive guy, i mean they were both only seventeen and have been doing this most of their life.

Meanwhile with Fezco and Faye they had been bleaching the couch to get the blood off it. That's when Ashtray and Valerie walked out. "Y'all get this shit cleaned up you fuckin' caused this, you know i could of handled that shit bruh." Fezco commented as Faye lifted up Custer's legs and Valerie lifted him by the armpits. They had to find a temporary way to hide his body so they decided the outside dumpsters were good enough, just until the police search the house. When Valerie and Faye came back in, Fezco was pacing a little as Ash looked at him.

Valerie sat down and Faye sat beside her. All that could be heard was Fezco pacing until there was a knock on the door. Faye got up and opened it, it was the police. Faye talked with them for awhile and then they came in to search, two of them were questioning Valerie and Ash. They played it off easily, that's when the police left. It was all good, they were all safe. Fezco now stood up. "I'm finna head out now..Lexi probably worried as fuck." Fezco mentioned. Meanwhile the play was a fucking disaster, Cassie and Maddie had gotten into a fight and basically ruined Lexi's play. She was sad that Fezco didn't show up.

Fezco was on his way to the play not having any idea of this, once he arrived he walked in through the doors and walked down the hallway into the school auditorium seeing Cassie, Maddie and Suze on stage he was confused. Lexi was standing there, her eyes immediately were met with Fezco's. With not a care in the world she just ran down The stage steps and ran to Fezco hugging him. "Where were you why are you so late?" Lexi asked concerned. "I'm sorry shawty..had some problems with Ash and Val back at my place." Fezco had never really hugged Lexi, they had only held hands. He loved Lexi, Lexi was the only person who didn't judge him for hurting Nate Jacobs or the lifestyle he had.

Ash and Valerie were cuddling on the couch, Faye set down two coca-colas for them and sat next to Valerie hugging her. This was also a first for Valerie, Faye was showing affection knowing the stress they had just gone through. Valerie hugged back as she just broke down crying into Faye's shoulder. She still felt guilty. Ash glared at Faye but was finally realising she had good intentions she wasn't just a stupid bimbo. Ash hugged Valerie and rubbed her side trying to comfort her. They had all fallen asleep, Valerie in Ash's arms this time and Faye just asleep on the couch.

Fezco and Lexi were just staring at eachother, Lexi really wanted to kiss him and Fezco wanted that too but he was scared to. Rue was eyeing the two as they just stared at eachother stupidly, knowing they had a thing for each other ever since they had met. Rue knew that Lexi felt listened by Fezco because he was the only one who actually cared about what she was saying. Lexi felt disregarded by everyone. That's when Cassie ran out the doors and Maddie, Kat and BB behind them trying to stop whatever was going on. Fezco and Lexi didn't even notice they were just hugging each other like it was the last time. That's when Fezco finally just kissed her and Lexi gladly kissed back.

Valerie and Ash had woken up by a scream on the TV, Faye was still sound asleep. Valerie looked at Ash and sighed. "Why don't i get you some cereal huh? You still look stressed Ash it hurts me to see you like this.." Ash nodded, he had a serious face..not showing any emotion towards her. Valerie got up going into the kitchen and grabbing a bowl as she took some milk out the fridge. She poured a generous amount and then grabbed a cereal box putting some in as she put the milk back in the fridge as she grabbed a spoon and then went back with Ash handing him the bowl.

Valerie had stopped him from trying to kill those officers, he knew the police thought they had been lied to by Custer but only Fezco, Ash, Valerie and Faye knew the truth. And let's say Custer but he was dead now. Valerie saw as Ash started eating his cereal, he was eating it so aggressively..so angrily. "What the hell is going on with you Ash!?" That's when Faye woke up and didn't obviously saying anything. "The fact you fuckin' stopped me from killin' them police officers ma! I could've just had no search around this damn house, you don't fuckin' understand..I've never had Fez fucking slap me..that's fuckin' hurtful ma.. I just wanted to protect him." Ash looked at Valerie as he set the bowl down on the table standing up. He went into his room and Valerie didn't follow she just ended up hugging Faye and falling asleep.