22

Fezco sighed. "Like what man?" This was intense..everyone in the room was nervous.
C:Everything.
Valerie's legs started trembling a little but the minute Ash rubbed her shoulder she calmed down.
Fezco:Fuck is you talkin' about bruh..?
Fezco looked at Ash and Valerie and then back at Custer. As Custer reached over and set his blunt in the ashtray he turned back to look at Fezco, Ash was staring at his every move.
C:The fucking cops found Mouse's body.
That's when Faye dropped the glass, making Ashtray jump a little and look over at her, Valerie tensed up knowing this wasn't good.
Faye:Sorry!
Faye got on the ground as she looked up at Fezco putting a finger over her lips. Faye had finally warned Fezco. Valerie sensed that by Fezco's slight reaction. Fezco walked out of the kitchen and leaned against a wall.
C:Did you hear what i said..
Faye:I thought you told me that Laurie..killed Mouse, you know Laurie... Right?

Valerie looked at Ash, Ash didn't keep his eyes off Custer.
C:What? I never said that..what are you talking about?
Faye:You know..Laurie..the drug dealer that lives in the apartment complex..yeah..you were the one that told me she was the one who killed Mouse.
Valerie put a hand on Ash's since she could tell he was fiddling with the knife. Valerie mouthed "Careful." Then looked away as Fezco looked at her.
C:I never said that..
Faye:Yes you did.
Valerie smiled at Faye knowing she was finally doing something to benefit them.
C:What are you talking about, Are you high!?
Valerie squeezed Ash's hand as she really wanted to defend Faye but knew it wouldn't do them any good if she did.

Faye:You know Laurie and those fucking people scare me, why are you trying to protect them!?
C:I'm not protecting anyone! What the fuck is this?!
That's when Ash started to move slightly, Valerie felt her chest tighten..this was risky.
Faye:So you're working for Laurie!?
C:Hey no! So how about you just shut the fuck up!
Faye:Okay then why are you trying to cover up a murder she committed!?
Custer laughed nervously as Ash started to get up, Valerie felt her fists clench as Fezco spoke up.
F:Alright i think it's time for you to get out of here big fella.
Fezco slowly approached Custer. Ash approached him as Custer started rambling..
F:Wait Ash..
Ashtray had stabbed Custer.
F:WAIT ASH! NO!
Valerie stood up and grabbed the knife stabbing him again, getting some blood on her face. She had finished the job easily. Ash looked at the phone as Faye and Fezco shared looks. They had fucked up big time.

Fezco pointed to the phone as Ash now looked panicked and concerned by what he had done. Valerie looked ashamed. Ash slowly picked the phone up and handed it to Fezco. Fezco walked into the kitchen as he put the phone in a plastic cup from 7-Eleven. He looked furious and kind of stressed. He started breathing heavily as Faye stood there looking at the two teens.
He grabbed Valerie and Ash's hands as he started yelling. "You both are gon' help me hide this body, if the police come you act cool you heard me!?" Fezco was angry..Ashtray and Valerie were on the verge of tears. That's when he smacked Ashtray across the face and he fell to the ground bleeding from his mouth. Valerie kneeled down and pat his back as she looked up at Fezco crying..they had disappointed him..that was Valerie's worst fear to dissapoint Fezco. "Go wash y'alls..hands..Faye help me out by cleanin' this shit." The two got up and went to the bath room as they shared looks. "Ash..we have to listen to Fez okay..no funny shit." Ash nodded as he turned the sink on starting to wash his hands.