18

It had been a couple weeks. It was Valerie's birthday she was finally 17. Valerie Was still asleep everyone was in Ashtray's room. Rue, Lexi, Jules, Maddie, BB, Kat,Faye, Fezco and Ash were standing there. Fezco and Ash were drawing on her face with a marker, a fake moustache and a molucule. "Yo yo yo kid..wake up wake up it's a fire it's a fire.." Fezco shook her, he was doing the same thing he did with Lexi a couple months ago Rue had pulled a prank on Lexi. That's when Valerie woke up confused and quickly got up, everyone started laughing. As they shouted. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" And then Ash and Fezco said. "Happy birthday ma.." "Happy birthday kid."

Valerie and the rest were in the kitchen. They had gotten her strawberry and vanilla cakE, with chocolate buttetflies around it. She looked at them smiling. "I can't thank you guys enough, i love you all!" Valerie felt tears running down her eyes from happiness. "So glad that i have friends like you.." That's when Maddie hugged her and smiled. "Cut the cake birthday girl here." She handed her a knife as Ashtray admired her again, she started cutting the cake as she put it on a plate and then handed the knife to Maddie so she could cut even slices for everyone else. Ash hugged her. "I love you ma.." "I love you too Ash" Valerie said.

"Have you guys fucked yet?" BB spoke up, clearly everything she said she was thinking out loud basically. BB hit her vape as Valerie's face went red. "BB stop playin" Valerie giggled as they all sat down eating the cake and just having a great time until Maddie put on some music. Lexi was sitting with Fezco smiling at Ash as he watched Valerie as she danced with Maddie, Kat and BB. "You really in love with her aren't you lil bro?" Fezco chuckled as Ash went back to having a straight face. Fezco then started to listen to Lexi about her play and how it was coming up soon. She had been talking about this for months with Fez and Val.

That's when Ashtray got up and grabbed Valerie's waist as he danced with her. "Go Ash Go Ash!" BB yelled as Maddie laughed a little, Maddie looked happier which made her friends a little calmer since she wasn't focusing on the incident with Cassie Howard. It came to the time to open presents. Valerie was sat down as everyone was surrounding her with presents in their hands. BB had gifted her some strawberry rolling paper for blunts since she knew she liked them a lot. Faye had gifted her crop top with the pokemon on it since Valerie had said she loved it. Maddie had gifted her various pairs of earrings. Lexi had got her a heart pillow, it was pink. Kat had gotten her pairs of funky socks. As she opened all the rest she left Ash's last, she had thanked everyone. Valerie opened it carefully as she saw the present her eyes lit up, he had gotten her a pair of pink doc martins. Valerie set the box down and hugged Ashtray closely. "Thank you Ash i love you Thank you so much!.." Ash hugged her back as he smiled putting a hand on her cheek. "You're welcome ma, i love you too. It's my pleasure you deserve it."

After the party went on for hours, they all left except Lexi and Faye of course. She decided to stay the night here (Lexi). Ash and Valerie went to Ash's room, Valerie had all her presents at hand as she set them down on the bed. Valerie put everything away and then layed down, Ash got on top of her.