30

⚠Contains smut⚠

It had been a week, she had been discharged from the hospital. Fezco had come to pick her up, Ash was in the backseat with some stuff for her. She got in the front seat as Fezco looked at her smiling. "Hey kidd..how ya doin?" Fezco asked as he grabbed her hand trying his best to comfort her. "I'm doing good, Did Nate ever pay a visit he had me worried." Fezco and Ash shared concerned looks. "Look uh kid there's something you might wanna know, He leaked uh some pictures of you." Fezco said trying to be as calm as possible, he was very protective of Valerie too and Ash had told him about the leaks. "We gonna go to his place right now..i ain't gonna let this motherfucker hurt you ever again ma." Ashtray said as Fezco started driving.

Arriving at Nate Jacob's place..they saw police cars and heard sirens. They were handcuffing Cal Jacobs? Nate was standing there in the door way. He had told the police about all the tapes and Jules, he had also framed the leaks on him but no one knew that. Obviously they couldn't do anything with the police there so they drove off to the house as Fezco played some music for Valerie. Elliot and Rue had invited her to come over at about 4pm since they wanted to apologize for giving her the drug in the first place. "Hey uh Fez do you think i could go out today to go see Rue?" Even if she didn't have to ask she wanted to confirm with him she didn't mention Elliot knowing Ashtray would get jealous. Fezco just nodded his head as they got home.

Valerie changed into Quite a revealing outfit, but this was just her style even if Ashtray didn't like it she was trying to make sure he didn't see it little did she know he was in the door way staring at the outfit she was wearing..his fists clenched. The problem wasn't her it was the fact he knew the way guys would stare at her. Valerie deep down knew it was too much, but she got this set for casual wear. She also knew this is why she had the reputation everyone talked about.

Valerie thought she looked cute until Ash walked in and pinned her to the wall

Valerie thought she looked cute until Ash walked in and pinned her to the wall. "Fuck ma! It's like you showcasing your ass and tits to the whole world! I don't mind the outfit what makes me mad is the way guys fuckin' stare at you." Ash said as he released her hands and put them around her waist, holding her still as he planted soft kisses on her neck..slowly leaving hickeys all over her neck. "Fuck Ash.." Valerie let out a soft groan, this felt amazing she knew Ash was doing this so she couldn't wear it. Once Ash was done leaving hickeys. "Why don't you stay with me today ma..I can make you feel good" Ash knew this turned her on, he reached his hand under her skirt and looked at her smirking slightly. He moved her underwear to the side and put a finger on her clit not moving his finger. "F-Fine I'll stay..fine fuck just don't tease me like this Ash" Valerie rest her head on his shoulder. Ash started circling his finger around her clit, she almost immediately got wet..he fucking loved this how he could easily do this to her.

Next thing they knew he had locked the door and he was on top of her starting to take off her outfit. Ash had been thinking about her all week so worried for her and also in other ways. Ash flipped her over so she was on her stomach, he took off his clothes too. Valerie gulped as she couldn't really see anything right now since she was turned away from him. Valerie let out a gasp as he just put his whole member inside her, she was still not used to his size which was quite weird since they had fucked so many times. "Does that feel good ma..huh?" Valerie slightly nodded as she gripped the sheets. He started going in and out of her, he knew also that she liked it kind of rough. They had figured out a few pretty fucked up kinks. Valerie felt tears begin to build up from the pleasure, fuck did he feel so good pounding into her. What really turned her on is that he checked in on her to make sure she was doing okay. Valerie was also on birth control which made this easier for him and her since they didn't really want to be caught buying condoms. A few more thrusts and Ash had finished inside her, he lifted her up and sat her down properly rubbing her cheek. "I love you ma..you're so beautiful.." This made Valerie happy, his compliments to her since he knew she was insecure. "I love you too Ash.." Valerie smiled as she rest her head on his chest. "Let's go have a shower ma" Ash said picking her up with ease as he started the shower and got in with her setting her down on her feet.