For everything

Seonghwa slammed his head back against the headboard.

"Shit..." he whispered.

Of course they were just trying to mess with his head. And of course he fell for it.

He was pathetic.

Why would he ever doubt Hongjoong?

He had never done anything to deserve that.

He wasn't Minho.

He was the best thing that ever happened to him.

He checked his phone, trying to see what time it was. 9:30. They had one more day until the performance. He had to do Hongjoong's song justice. It needed to be perfect.

He quickly stood and left the room, going to find the rest of the members.

Thankfully, they were all in the living room playing video games.

Unfortunately, they'd all seen Hongjoong storm out.

"Hyung...what happened?" San asked.

"I'm a shitty boyfriend, that's what happened. Which is why I need to make sure I do his song justice. Practice in five, okay?"

Everyone nodded, already aware of everything that had been happening since they'd come to this place.

Honestly, this place was ruining everything.

Well...mostly Seonghwa but at least a little bit of the blame had to fall on JYP.

The members all grabbed their instruments and met up in the practice room and started rehearsing.

Though he didn't want to resort to holding them overtime, Seonghwa kept the group until midnight, needing it to be perfect. Everyone else agreed but by then they'd gotten tired. Seonghwa could see them fighting sleep.

"Okay, that's enough. Thank you guys. It sounds amazing. I just hope it's enough."

Everyone nodded, grateful to be set free for the night. The members packed up their instruments and rushed back to the dorms to get some sleep but Wooyoung stayed behind.

"Hey, hyung. I'm just worried...maybe you should try talking to him before the show. I don't know if he's going to be won over by another grand gesture."

Seonghwa paused in removing his guitar strap, nodding solemnly.

"I know. I know it's not enough. With everything I've said...but I can't take any of it back."

"The best thing you can do is try. And keep trying. Let him know how much you regret it. Every day."

Seonghwa nodded.

"I still apologize to San for trying to end things back when we were still training. I'll never forgive myself for being so stupid."

"Woo, San knows you were just trying to save him the trouble of stressing about everything."

"I know he does. But that doesn't mean I'm not sorry. And it doesn't mean it didn't happen. You need to apologize to Hongjoong. For everything. Even the stuff that happened a long time ago. Let him know how much you really care. Okay?"

Seonghwa smiled, ruffling Wooyoung's hair.

"When did you become the hyung? You're growing up so fast, Woo," Seonghwa said sincerely but Wooyoung elbowed him.

"Hey, whatever I've got to do to make sure you don't mess everything up again."

Seonghwa raised his eyebrows at the bold response.