No sexy Seonghwa until nighttime

The bus arrived and Seonghwa told Jongho to make sure everyone was awake and ready to get off. In the meantime, Seonghwa lightly shook Hongjoong who had been out like a light the entire ride.

"Joongie, we're here," he said gently, brushing a few messy strands of hair from his eyes.

He responded with a grunt and started to sit up, wiping the sleep out of his eyes.

Seonghwa turned to see Jongho had gotten everyone else up and stood to start taking suitcases down from the overhead bins.

He passed them down the row to each group, having to stop for a bit longer at Wooyoung and San as Wooyoung was struggling to wake San up.

"Come on, Sannie, don't you want to make some new friends?" Seonghwa smiled and San perked up.

"New friends?" he asked.

"There's another group of 8 members here and I think they're going to be about the same age as us. If you keep sleeping you won't get to say hi."

San sighed, holding his plushie as he contemplated his options.

"I guess I'll wake up then," he said with a yawn and Wooyoung was relieved.

Seonghwa finished dealing out luggage and made his way back to the front where Hongjoong stood, finishing his cold coffee.

"Everyone ready?" Hongjoong asked and Seonghwa nodded.

"Alright, let's head out!" he called and everyone filed out.

Just as Seonghwa was about to ask where they were supposed to meet, he saw five familiar faces exiting the front doors.

"Hey everyone! I'm glad you made it!"

Sungjin smiled, waving as the members gathered.

"Thank you so much for this opportunity! We will make sure to take in as much as possible!" Hongjoong smiled, giving a slight bow. The rest of the members followed suit.

"Oh you don't have to—he's not that big of a deal," Jae laughed.

"They were just being respectful. We shouldn't ruin what little he has left of his image for them just yet," Young K whispered.

"Anyways, how about we bring them to their dorms?" Wonpil said, stepping forward and motioning for the 8 to follow.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong looked at each other and nodded before instructing the rest of the members.

The dorms were located pretty close to the main building so the walk wasn't far. As soon as they reached the four rooms, Wooyoung yanked San by his arm and shoved his way through the first door.

"WE CLAIM THIS ONE!" he yelled which inspired Yunho and Mingi to do the same, both bolting into the next room.

Jongho looked at Yeosang who seemed to be considering his options.

Seonghwa felt a playful mood rising up in him and he grabbed Hongjoong's hand and pulled him forward, nearly knocking him off his feet.

"WE CHOOSE THIS ONE!" he called out as they entered the third room, leaving Jongho and Yeosang to pair up for the fourth.

As the door shut behind them, Seonghwa slowed and heard Hongjoong giggling behind him.

"You've sure got a lot of energy," he chuckled and Seonghwa smiled proudly.

"I was just excited to finally get you alone," he teased, causing Hongjoong to gasp in surprise.

"Aish—Park Seonghwa I will not tolerate this behavior so early in the morning!"

"It's eleven o'clock."

"In the morning. No sexy Seonghwa until nighttime."

Seonghwa pouted, folding his hands over his chest and sinking down to sit on the edge of the bed.

"That's better," Hongjoong smiled walking over to pat him on the head, but Seonghwa quickly wrapped his arms around his back, pulling him down on top of him on the bed.

"Seonghwa!!!"

Hongjoong sat kneeling over him, Seonghwa's hands still holding his back steady. Their faces were only inches apart.

Seonghwa smiled innocently.

"I hate you," Hongjoong groaned but his lips parted in a smile and he leaned forward, planting a soft kiss on Seonghwa's lips.

"What's all the commotion in here are you guys fucking alread—"

"Mingi cover your eyes."

Yunho and Mingi had entered without a knock and were very surprised by the scene. Yunho raised his hand covering Mingi's eyes.

Hongjoong rolled off of Seonghwa in embarrassment, nearly toppling to the floor. Seonghwa sat up quickly, not expecting guests.

"We most certainly were not—"

"No shame in the game," came Wooyoung's voice as he walked in from behind Yunho, San close behind.

"It was just a kiss that's all!" Hongjoong whined from the floor.

"It was a very sexual moment," Mingi stated, still blinded by Yunho's hand. "My eyes are burning."

"How dare you do harm to an innocent," Yunho sighed shaking his head.

"Mingi, I'm going to need you to spill everything," Wooyoung said, taking a seat on the top of the bed and propping his feet up behind Seonghwa.

"There's nothing to spill and—" Seonghwa shoved his feet away from him and back to the floor. "—get your dirty shoes off of our bed!"

"He had him pinned down—"

"MINGI!" Hongjoong cried, sitting up, his face bright red.

"That's enough, erase the images from your mind," Yunho said, moving his hand back down and holding Mingi's shoulders and shaking him.

"I can't," Mingi sighed dramatically.

"God, if only we had walked over here a few seconds sooner," sighed Wooyoung. San gave him a playful smack.

"That's enough you guys. Why don't we go see if we can find any of the other bandmates around?" San asked, and Seonghwa almost thanked him for changing the subject.

"Anything to distract my brain," Mingi nodded solemnly and the four headed out.

"We'll meet up with you guys in a second," Seonghwa called after them and waited for the door to close before collapsing backwards on the bed.

"Sexy Seonghwa is never coming out in the morning ever again."