"I think I can wipe my own ass."

"YES! I FOUND IT!"

Seonghwa woke with a start at Hongjoong's sudden raise in voice. Hongjoong quickly looked up in shock.

"I'm sorry—I didn't mean to be so loud—I just got excited—"

Seonghwa rubbed his eyes, checking the clock. It was 6 in the morning.

Hongjoong was sleeping before he ever fell asleep, and that was probably sometime around 3.

"Joong, did you sleep at all?" Seonghwa croaked, his voice a bit rough from crying last night.

"Of course! Remember, I fell asleep in your arms."

"About three hours ago."

Hongjoong laughed shakily, averting his gaze to his laptop.

"Hongjoong, if you need me to help run rehearsal, I'm more than willing. I'm actually not too sore and I got plenty of sleep."

"Uh-huh, yeah."

Seonghwa gave Hongjoong a blank stare until he looked up.

"What? Sorry—I was distracted—l finally found that file I was looking for," Hongjoong smiled.

Seonghwa had forgotten about their whole plan entirely. He hadn't even considered if it had still happened. Thankfully the younger members were more reliable than he was. He smiled, glad to see Hongjoong stress-free.

"That's great. I was just saying if you need someone else to help run practice, I'm not very sore anymore—"

"No! Absolutely not. I've got it covered. You stay here and heal. The doctor said to make sure you ice your ribs and refrain from any strenuous activity, so that's what you'll do."

"Hongjoong, I don't think I'd consider playing guitar to be a strenuous activity. And I can just wrap it with ice."

"No. You need to rest. And that's final."

"You need to rest, too," Seonghwa glared and Hongjoong turned back to his laptop, avoiding the subject.

Seonghwa sighed, moving to get up, causing Hongjoong to toss his laptop to the desk in front of him as he ran to stop Seonghwa.

"Woah, woah, woah! Where do you think you're going?"

"The toilet. I haven't peed in like twelve hours."

"Not without me you're not," Hongjoong smiled proudly, offering his arm.

Seonghwa just stared at him.

"Absolutely not."

"Seonghwa, you really shouldn't be moving around much until it's healed. Let me help. Please."

Seonghwa saw the concern in his eyes and he gave in. He was just worried. He still felt guilty. Seonghwa could see it was eating at him.

And he hated it. It wasn't true at all.

But he figured the best way for him to feel better was to let him help. Even if it was stupid.

Even if it was escorting him to the bathroom.

They made their way to the toilet and Hongjoong helped him sit down before stepping back. But he didn't leave. He just...stood there.

"Joong...I know you've seen me naked but...can I please get a little privacy?"

Hongjoong's cheeks flushed red.

"Oh—I wasn't trying to—I just—what if you...still need help?"

Seonghwa tried his best not to roll his eyes.