For him

"Hongjoong! Please! Hongjoong!"

Seonghwa slammed his fists against the door, his face a mess of tears. His palms had started to bruise and he sank to the ground, giving into the sobs trying to break free of him.

"FUCK!" he screamed, slamming his feet against the ground. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! THAT MOTHERFUCKER!"

He sobbed, his head thrown back against the door. He couldn't control his breathing and each inhale shook his body so violently he had to grab the door handle to stabilize himself.

"Hyung? What the hell happened?"

It was Wooyoung's voice through the speaker. Seonghwa couldn't even form words. His throat screamed in pain from the combination of cussing and sobbing. He just shook his head, balling his fists against his head.

"Hyung?"

"L—let me talk to him! He doesn't know the whole s—st—story! I need to tell h—him!" he got out between his shaky inhales.

"Hyung...he said not to let you in. What doesn't he know?"

Seonghwa's eyes squeezed shut, more tears falling. He wouldn't even let him back into the dorm!?

"Please, Woo. I'm not asking."

"Seonghwa...I'm sorry but Hongjoong seemed really upset. And...I think he needs space. But it can't be forever. He'll come around. I'm sure he will."

"He won't. Not if you don't let me explain!"

"Hyung, I think you need to take a deep breath. Just breathe. Let him cool off. What happened?"

Seonghwa couldn't tell him. It felt so embarrassing, even though he didn't ask for it. And it was too hard to deny. It happened. But he wasn't ready to admit that to his members.

Just then, his mind remembered Minho. If he couldn't talk to Hongjoong, he had someone else he could talk to. Someone he was ready to take out every last ounce of his temper on.

He stood and started running up the stairs.

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Wooyoung's voice echoed from the doorbell but he ignored it. His mind was burning. Seething. Boiling. He felt such an intense heat burning behind his eyes. A rage he'd never ever felt before.

He reached the roof and threw open the door.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHO—"

Seonghwa's rage instantly disappeared as he saw Minho standing on the edge.

"MINHO GET BACK FROM THERE RIGHT NOW!" he stood frozen in place, not wanting to startle him in any way. One misstep—and he would fall.

"Well, this is awkward. I didn't expect you to come back so fast. Well, now that you're here, why don't you do the honors?" Minho turned to face him, extending his arms.

"Minho, you're drunk. This isn't what you want. Get back from there right now. Just come here."

"Why, you want to steal another kiss? I knew you still liked me."

Seonghwa felt the anger coursing through him but he had no choice but to control it. Minho's safety depended on it. And they both knew that.

"Minho. Please. Just step away from the edge."

"Which way, towards you? Or towards—"