Looks like it's just you and me now

The bus arrived bright and early and everyone hopped on, spreading out into their collective groupings. Wooyoung and San moved to the back and set a cozy blanket over themselves, falling asleep almost instantly. Yunho and Mingi sat near the back as well and set up their Nintendo switch—putting headphones in once Seonghwa scolded them for noise. Jongho and Yeosang sat together and each pulled out a book to read but Yeosang only lasted a few minutes before falling asleep on Jongho's shoulder.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong stayed near the front of the bus and Hongjoong nuzzled his head into Seonghwa's chest. They had gotten coffee for the trip, wanting to stay awake in case anyone needed anything.

Once the bus started moving, Seonghwa decided to tell Hongjoong about his research from last night.

He got to thinking about how he could show Hongjoong he was a leader as well and decided that looking into JYP and learning about them would help them make their decision. He'd decided to look into the different groups they had as well as past projects and their success.

"Hey Joongie, I did some searching and I found that there's actually another 8-member band at JYP," he smiled, running a hand through Hongjoong's hair.

"Really?" Hongjoong turned, moving to lay in Seonghwa's lap, looking up at him, his feet on the seat. Seonghwa doubted he would have fit in the space if he'd tried but Hongjoong's tiny frame filled it perfectly.

"Yeah, they're called Stray Kids. They didn't have any pictures but I found the band members names and positions. The leader is Bang Chan and then the other seven are Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han Jisung, Felix, Seungming, and I.N.," he said, proud to have remembered each of their names.

"Oh—and they debuted about the same time as us so they're pretty new. They're probably about the same age. So we'll probably be able to make some new friends while we're there," Seonghwa smiled.

He looked down to see Hongjoong's reaction but realized he was deep asleep.

As much as he wanted to be annoyed that he hadn't listened to him, he looked so cute when he was sleeping.

Seonghwa shook his head, wrapping his arm around Hongjoong, both to pull him closer and to ensure he didn't roll off if they hit a bump.

"Looks like it's just you and me now."

Seonghwa turned to see Jongho smiling at him. Seonghwa looked back and saw Yunho and Mingi had fallen asleep with their heads leaned against each other, their controllers still resting in their laps. He turned back to Jongho and watched Yeosang's head bob slightly as it rested on Jongho's shoulder.

He smiled. How had he ended up with such an adorable group of sleepyheads?

"I guess it is. If you need to sleep too, go ahead. I can keep an eye on everyone."

"It's fine, I'm usually a morning person. But if you need to you can. I'll be awake for the rest of the ride so sleep if you need to, hyung."

Seonghwa felt awe at the sweet gesture and nodded, but knew he would be awake the rest of the ride too. He figured he could do a little more research before they got there and he had a few lyrics he was trying to string together.

And thankfully they were all things he could do without moving too much and waking the sweet male splayed across his lap.